Chapter 7.

After we all sat down in our seats at the back, Mr Langhorn, carried on teaching. no one was listening though, because they are all either texting, looking at us 3, or whispering about us.

I'm guessing that by the time lunch comes around, everyone is going to have heard about what happened it gym. i decided to go on my phone and make plans with my mum about what we were doing for rose.

---

texting.

Me - Mam, rose has her licence, and i asked her what her dream car is and she said a black Porsche, so i am going to give her that when we get home with her. would you go to the apple store, and buy her an iPhone 7, and an i mac book?

Mam - Sure honey. im glad that you have excepted her as your sister. i will go get her an iphone and i mac book. x

Me - Ive got a spare bedroom on my floor in the house and a spare walk in closet. can we ask her to move in when we get there later after school?

Mam - Its going to have to be decided by her adopted parents sweetie, but we can ask rose later, and see if her adopted parents are okay with it.

Me - Couldn't we just pay her adopted parents and say that they can still see her.

Mam - we will try sweetie. I'm going to the apple shop now. love you sweetheart. Tell your brother the plan.

Me - ok. bye.

texting finished.

---

I quickly text max the plan, and to keep it a secret so rose doesn't find out. he agrees, and doesn't say anything else. I put my phone away, and start to talk to rose and max while the lesson goes on.

The bell goes, and we all rush out of the classroom, and make our way to the cafeteria. Once we get there, we burst through the doors, and the whole place goes quiet and stares at us. Me and max don't need to buy food here, because we brought our own lunch. max, follows Rose as she gets food here, while i go and get a table.

I want to piss off some people, so i take the table in the middle of the cafeteria, which is obviously reserved for the cheerleaders and jocks. Lets have some fun.

right then, the doors burst open, and the cheerleaders make there way forward to me. aha. game on. I see that Celine is here, but she is covered in make up to try and hide her bruises that I gave her at the start of the day. aha.

Before they get to the table, max comes to my side, and sits next to me. Turns out Rose, is saying to her other friends that she is siting with us today.

Celine and her friends are now in front of the table we are on. I look up, annoyed that thye have to disturb us... again. "Your in our seat." She states firmly. "I would have thought that you had learnt your lesson to talk to me again... willingly." i say irritated. max laughed at that.

Just then, Rose gets to our table. "What the nobody doing here? Shes too ugly to even look at. eww" One of celines followers say. I look at rose, and see her at the verge of tears. That's it! All i see is red.

"SHE IS NOT UGLY OR A NOBODY. SHE IS AN INTELLIGENT, BEAUTIFUL, WOMAN AND SHE IS WAY MORE IMPORTANT THEN YOU. ALL YOU ARE IS A FOLLOWER!" I scream, standing up and getting in her face.

She looks scared shitless. just the, the other follower says "Shes not a follower, all you are is a scared little nerd, pretending to be a badass.". "SHUT IT! I AM PROUD OF BEING SMART, AT LEAST I AM NOT A BLOND BIMBO WHO HAS AN AIRHEAD. OH. AND YOUR ALSO A FOLLOWER YOU STUPID PLASTIC BARBIE DOLL."

The next thing I know, i am lying on the floor with blood dripping down my face. I touch my head and wince. that fucking bitch hit me with a glass bottle. shes dead

"YOU FUCKING BITCH." I scream, while I grab her by her face hair, and push her onto the floor. i straddle he, and punch her once in the jaw, and once in her noise. i stop, when i hear a satisfying crack, and blood dripping down her face. I get up, with the help of max.

"OMG! Are you alright sis?" "Are you ok? This is all my fault im sorry." I reply with an "I'm fine, and hug rose, while whispering "Its not your fault, okay? now, can you get me a tissue? please."

She quickly scurries off, to get me a tissue, while i chuckle. The whole cafeteria is dead quiet after what just happened. blood is still pouring down my face, not stopping. "Hey sis, I don't think its going to stop bleeding. I think you might need stitches." Max says, clearly his eyes are filled with worry and anger. "I'm fine" I reply.

I walk over to the closest table, which belongs, to the people with leather jackets, and look badass. HA! Its my group of people. "Hey, Does this school still have a nurse?" I ask politely.

A guy, with large muscles, clearly seen through the tight t shirt, shaggy brown hair, and eyes which are a chocolate colour replies with an, "Ermm, Yeh. I can take you if you want?" Rose comes running to me and gives me the tissue, I put it on my wound, and reply with a, "Yeh, thanks."

"This dude, is taking me to the nurse, to get stitches. Max look after our sis, and Rose, if im not in my lessons, then wait for me at my Lamborghini in the parking spot after school, so I can take you to the house." I get nods of approval, before following the new dude, to the nurse.

1020 words.