Chapter 32.

"IM GETTING MARRIED!" Max shouted, with a massive smile on his face. I immediately copy his smile and jump up and down while grabbing his hands. Wow. I sound very feminine don't I? Well it's not everyday that your brother gets engaged. Is it? No. That's what I thought.

"Wait! Omg! When did this happen? Have you told Mam? I'm so happy for you!!!" I shouted as I pulled Max into a hug. He immediately laughed which I joined in on. As we pulled apart, he spoke... " I asked Katie yesterday, I'm planning to tell mam later on today and who is that behind you?".

I quickly turn around, and walk towards Kenzie. "Max, this is Mackenzie. My erm...". I was cut of by Max shouting "GIRLFRIEND?!?" Which caused us both to blush and for Kenzie to hide her face in my neck. This caused me to blush even more which resulted in Max laughing and then congratulating me.

It's been 2 hours now and we have all gone back to my house. Max and Kenzie have gotten to know each other a bit more and realised that they did in fact meet before at a coffee place but didn't know eachother or keep in contact. Katie, Max's fiancé was due to get here any minute now and we were planning to go to a restaurant to eat and then go to tell mam the exciting news. Me and Kenzie have yet to talk about what we are but every so on her hands find their way into mine and mine hers. I'm still so shocked about what happened this morning. What an eventful day.

Knock knock knock. "I'll go get the door. You and Mac go and get changed." He said and he walked to the door to get Katie. His fiancé. That's still so weird to say. My brothers getting married. Me and Kenzie got up and went upstairs to get changed. She's basically for a full wardrobe full of her clothes because she sleeps here so much. Somehow, she still manages to wear one of my tops or hoody's and takes it home with her. I'm starting to think that's for a different reason tho, if you know what I mean.

As we walk upstairs, I slowly move my hand towards hers and she senses that and holds onto it. As I look up, I see that she is smiling just as wide as i am. That's a good sign isn't it? As soon as we turn the corner into the corridor, I see a smirk appear on her face, I wonder what's she's planning?

Explicit language. Warning!

As we open the door to my room and walk in Kenzie slams the door and pushes me against it, while kissing me hard. Wow. Didn't expect that but I'm definitely not complaining. I grab her waist and flip us around so that she's against the door as she grabs my neck and kisses me just as hard and passionately. I lick her lip as a way to ask for entrance and she grants it, as our tongues touch, a shiver went right through me and caused us both to moan. Can I just say, that her moans turned me on even more.

Due to it getting even more steamy, I tap her waist to indicate her to wrap her legs around my waste, which she does. Slowly, I pick her up and carry her to the bed. When lack of air becomes a problem, we part and I go straight for her neck. As I leave open mouth kisses down her neck, looking for her sweet spot, she stretches her neck to give me more access. Her breathing quickens and she wraps the legs around my waste even tighter, grinding her lower half more into me, desperate for friction. Fuck! That's a massive turn on!!!

As soon as I find her sweet spot, I immediately start to suck, nibble and bite on it, wanting to cause a mark and show everyone that she's taken. As she grabs my face to kiss me again, she also grabs my shirt and takes it of me, leaving me in only my sleeping shorts and a Nike sports bra. "Wait... I really like you and I want you to know that your special to me. I've loved you for 5 years. Yes, Kenzie. I'm in love with you. And I don't want this to go any further if you don't feel the same or think it's going to fast." I said, sitting up on her waste.

As soon as I said that, she sits up and slowly kisses me. Not heated like it was a second ago. "Isabella Heart, I am absolutely in love with you and have been for years. Will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" She relied, a huge smile on my face. I nod, a few tears of happiness escape my eyes as she brushes them away. "God, I love you. But we need to get changed. We've been 27 minutes" is day as I look at my watch. "Shit!" She shouts.

Explicit language finished
862 words.