Chapter 25.

"So, can I?" She asked again. "Oh yeah. I mean why not? You'll have to share the erm b...bed with me though. That's if your comfortable with it. I..I could sleep on the c...couch if you don't want to I just don't want you to stay in a room which you've never been in an...and..." I'm interrupted with a loud laugh.

"Bell! It's fine. Don't be so nervous. We're both girls, and we're friends so it's okay. Okay?" I nervously laugh and nod my head.
"So... what do you want to do?" I asked her. "We could go to the cinema room and watch movies, go swimming, got to the game room or just relax in here."

This causes Kenzie to make a cute, thinking face. Where her eyebrows lower, her nose scrunches, and she looks at her hands. I don't know how she does it but it's like she put me in a trance again. She's so beautiful and cute but strong and mysterious at the same time. I've never met anyone who can make my heart skip a beat or for me to forget about the world and just focus on her, and only her. I thought t was impossible but I guess not.

Suddenly she jumps up and shouts "SWIMMING!" Breaking me out of my trance, once again, I chuckle and stand up from my bed. Walking to my walk in wardrobe, Kenzie follows me. I show her to my draw full of swimming costumes and take out a black bikini, which ties at the back and around my neck. As I look around for a few towels, Kenzie picks one out but hides it from me.

"Don't look. It's going to be a surprise" She says with a massive smile on her face. I shake my head, but I've got a smile on yo face too. Do you see how cute she is? I quickly grab 2 black towels which are fluffy and soft. "Come on then. There's changing rooms near the indoor swimming pool. Follow me." I said as o started to walk through the door towards the stairs and the swimming pool.

The swimming pool, is in the basement of the house, and is quit large. Its about the size of a public pool, except no one really goes in it besides me and sometimes my brother. But he only ever goes in if one of his friends asks to go in it. The walls are white tiles, the bottom of the pool is white with blue striped lines, and there are 3 changing room which look like toilets but are actually empty so you can change into your swimming costume or back into normal clothes.

Not many people have seen this room since I only ever bring a few people to my house and if I do they have never came here. In fact, Kenzie will be the first person own to even enter the room never mind going in the pool and swimming. I guess that just shows how much I like her.

As I walk into the room, I turn back and see Kenzie starting around the room in awe. How cute is she? I'm so lucky to even be friend s with her, even though I want more then that. I guess we can't always get what we want though, can we?

"Erm... you can get changed in that's stall, and I'll get changed here. Okay?" I heard a hum from Kenzie and I'm guessing that means yeah. Anyway, I'm going to get changed now.

Kenzie's POV

Omg! I can't believe that I'm going to be sleeping at Izzy's. Yeah I know I just called her Izzy instead of Bella but I only call her that when I'm talking out loud. Weird I know. But oh well. Anyway... why did I ask to sleep at hers? I'm shitting myself now. I'm going to have to sleep in the same room as her. The same BED! OMG! I'm freaking out.

I mean who wouldn't if they just got told that they were going to be sleeping in the same bed as there crush? Yes, I said crush. I've liked Izzy since I first met her. I know it's weird since I only met her about 2 or 3 months ago, but I really like her.

Of course, she won't like me. No one does. I don't know if it's me, my looks or everyone else. But I've never been with anyone and to be honest I've never liked any one in a sexual way before. Fucking hell. I'm making it sound really mature and sophisticated when it's quite simple.

I have a crush on Isabella!

Anyway. I'm currently getting changed into my or should I say Izzy's swimming costume/suit. I picked a very revealing red and piece which shows my back and shows ALOT of cleavage. I'm not trying to make her think that I'm one of those people who show everyone what they've got. But I really want to see her reaction.

If she doesn't react then she properly won't like me at all. But if she does then there might be a chance that she does like me. I don't thinks she will but it's worth a try, isn't it?

888 words.