Eqilogue

3 years ago.

"Well Harlem I never thought I would see the day." Sam says patting him on the back.

"Mane I never thought I would too." He says looking in the mirror. He cut off his long hair and now sports waves.

"I never thought you would cut your hair either. It was so pretty." She says sighing.

"Mama be quiet." He says sighing. He was extremely nervous right now.

"Okay okay. Don't let the nerves get to you Harlem. It's normal. Everyone thinks about running." He mugs her.

"Ian running and Ian scared it's just that .. what if I'm not good enough ?" He says looking at his self again.

"No Harlem your good enough for her. She loves you and you love her. Now out ya head up and smile it's show time I'm 2 hours." Harlem fixes his bow tie.

"My son looks good in a tux." She says smiling. "Okay ima go check on mason. I know she nervous. Her mom flew in to see the big day." He nods his head.

"Aye I love you." He says as she walks away he didn't tell her that enough.

"Yeah yeah I know." She says walking out the room.

•••

"Mason you aight?" She walks in to see masons dress.

" Beautiful

" Beautiful." She says while covering her face.

"Thank you." A lady pops her head from behind masons big puffy dress.

"Hi I'm Megan. You must be Sam Harlem's mother." She says sticking out her hand.

"Yes I am. Nice to finally meet you in person Megan." Yes it is.

"How you feeling kid?" She says smiling at her.

"My mommy is good." Amir says answering for her. He was so cute in his little tux. Still looked just like mason with Harlem's hair. He had long hair just like Harlem did before he cut it off. His was to his shoulder though.

"Boy no one asked you." Sam says holding up her hand to Amir. Amir grabs her hand.

"But grandma. I answer for mommy because Ima man just like pa." He says cheesing.

"Oh lord." Sam says.

"Harlem is nervous."

"I am too. I'm pregnant again by the way." Sam look up.

"Uh lord y'all having children like crazy." She says laughing.

"We only have 1 and a half." Sam just laughs.

"Girl do you really think Harlem gone want just two. Watch he fine change his mind and get you pregnant again and a again." Mason just gives a blank stare.

"Mommy it's okay. I want a lot of siblings ... so I can boss them around. Cus I older." Amir says smiling to himself.

"Amir baby that's not nice. You have to take care of them because your older." Mason says Amir hugs her and gives a smirk and a wink to his grandma.

"Okay I won't." He says winking to Sam again. She hits her head. She knows that boy is just like Harlem. He is some else.

"That's my boy."

"Okay mason it's show time." Masons moms says. She smiles.

"Come on baby walk mommy down the isle." He jumps and grabs her hand.

•••

Harlem was waiting there until music started to play. He looked down the isle to see mason coming. He thought she looked so pretty. He even shed a tear looking at his soon to be wife.

Mason finally made it to where she is. And he mouth you look Beautiful. She mouth thank you

The priest begins and he didn't hear a word he said until he said the groom may speak his vows.

"Mason I love you so much. I never wanted to get Married and you know this ,but you made me change my mind. You changed me. I love you just the way you are. To the being to nice to the way you only cuss when you get mad. Your my everything and I truly can't wait to the years a head."
Harlem says wiping the tears off his face. He didn't even realize he was crying until now.

"Ian no weak ass nigga now y'all." He says tending the the crowd. "My wife just make me emotional." He says eyeing everyone. Sam somewhere smacking her head. Mason looks at him and so does the preset because he's cussing in church.

"Oh shit my bad god. I repent." He says holding his hands up. Everyone starts to laugh and mason just shakes her head.

"Harlem I love you and I've proved that over the years. Your my everything and ... can we just get married now." Mason says looking over at the preset. Harlem's eyes goes wide.

"Yes I now announce you husband and wife you May kiss the bride." Mason jumps in Harlem and kisses him.

"I love you husband." She says giving him one last kiss everyone began to cheer.

•••

I thought y'all might wanted to see their weeding.