Hard place :6

"If I had to chose between my heart and you im gonna lose

"If I had to chose between my heart and you im gonna lose."
"Oh I wish there was a right way. I'm caught between your love and a hard place."

Flash back.

1 year ago.

"I don't like the way she looks at you." Morgan says scrunching her face up at mason.

"Morgan. Shut up. She not even doing none to you." Harlem says sighing.

"Yes she is... she's so nice and it annoys me. Why is she here again?" Harlem looks at her when mason walks up to them.

"Hey Morgan. Hello Harlem." She says smiling at the two of them.

"Wussup mason." Harlem says smiling at her.

"Yea hi maze."

"It's mason." Harlem corrects her. Morgan looks at him like he's crazy.

"Hi mason !" She says sarcastically.

"Oh this is for you." She hands Morgan the gift. "Happy birthday." She smiles at her.

"Oh thanks I guess." She shrugs and throws it in her car.

"Oh your welcome." She says quietly.

Harlem didn't like the way Morgan was acting towards mason. Mason has never done anything but be nice to her.

"Can I talk to you for a minute Morgan. We'll be back mason go inside and get a table." Mason nods her head and heads inside.

"Why you doing the most mane ?" He says kissing his teeth.

"Because I don't like her. I don't like the fact that y'all around each other all the time." She says crossing her arms.

"I- no fuck that. Act civil I don't have time for neither you or mason. She's cool -"

"You don't even know her like that Harlem ! We been together a year. I think we should take some time.

"Time ?! You breaking up with me over fucking mason. You dead ass right now?"

"Yes I am."

"Well then fuck you." Harlem says walking into the restaurant seeing mason.

"Mane... you always getting me into shit I swear. Why couldn't you just stay the fuck away from me. She broke up with me cus if you." He says sitting down.