Always remember us this way:11

"You look at me and babe

"You look at me and babe. I wanna catch on fire. It's buried in my soul like California gold."
"Every-time we say goodbye baby it hurts. When the sun goes down and the band won't play. I'll always remember us this way."

Mason and clover were out eating diner. Clover has randomly decided to treat mason.

"Why couldn't we just eat in?" Mason says smiling at her sweet girlfriend.

"We haven't been out in forever baby. Plus I wanted to show off my Beautiful girlfriend. Shouldn't the world see what I see everyday." Clover says smiling.

"Your butt is still corny." She says quoting the first time they met.

"For you baby always." Clover says smiling at her.

"The first time we met. You were a b word to me. Then you changed literally 10 minutes after talking to me." Clover smiles remembering their first encounter.

"Well I had to. I knew I found my future wife." She says smiling even bigger.

Flashback.

Mason was walking. She looks horrible. She was still trying to get over the humiliation and sadness Harlem has caused her. She bumped into someone. She looks up.

"I'm so sorry." Mason says helping the girl up. The girl brushes her off and mugs her.

"I've had enough of bitches running into me. Watch were the fuck your going." Clover says taking a look at mason.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching were I was going." Mason says sighing. Mason was to nice for her own good.

"Oh um yea. It was my fault too ya know." Clover says smiling at her. Clover was a bitch to say the less. She knew she was and she owned it. She was a very rude and mean person. It was some about mason that made her change her rudeness to kindness.

"It's not. It's mine I'm really going through some right now." Mason says breaking down crying. Mason was a cry baby and she was nice. She didn't know what to do but cry in front of the person she'd never met before today.

Clover hugs her.

"This shit is weird. I don't know you but it's okay. Um we can talk about it. If you want to ya know." She says hugging her.

"You know some I would like that." Clover holds her face and wipes her tears.

"I would too." Clover says putting her arms around her.

"Oh I'm Cloverfeild by the way. Call me clover though I hate my name." She says laughing.

"I'm mason and I think your name is Beautiful." She says smiling up at her. Clover was a little taller than mason. Clover was 5'6 while mason was 5'4.

"You think so huh? Well thank you." She says looking away from her smiling.

"Clover. I can tell we're going to be good friends." Mason says.

"Mmmh maybe more than friends one day." Mason didn't hear what she mumbled.

•••

"Man I still can't believe my luck. Gave me 6 wonderful months with you." Clover says smiling.

The waitress brought the food they ordered. Mason looks down and frowns at her food.

"What's wrong ?" Clover says looking at masons plate.

"I said no gravy but it's fine-" Clover cuts her off.

"Aye you come here." She says pointing st the women who served her.

"Clover I said -" clover cuts her off again.

"My girlfriend said no gravy. Now look st her plate and tell me what's wrong." The women looks at the plate.

"It's gravy..." the lady says shaking.

"Yes it fucking is. Now go fix her a better plate without gravy." Mason looks at her

"That's not nice clover."

"Fine. Please." She says a little late.

"Wait never mind. I'm pretty sure she'll spit In your shit. Then I'll have to go to jail again for whooping a bitch." Clover says sighing.

"Clover we talked about this. Stop being so mean all the time." Mason says grabbing her hand.

"Are you from Tennessee cause your the only ten I see." She says trying to change the subject.

"I love you Clover. Stop being mean to people." Clover just sighs.

"For you are my world and I will try. I'm not promising none though." She says rolling her eyes.

"You don't have to. I just like to know your trying for me." She says putting her hand on her face. Clover grabs it brining it to her lips.

"Love you kid." Mason smiles.

"Love you more mi amore." Mason says cheesing.

•?•

Y'all Clover is in love with that girl. No wonder she ready to fight Harlem.

I had to give y'all a little back story on clover and mason.