Triggered:18

Tryna let the time heal allTryna let the time kill allOf our memoriesAll you meant to meAll that historyAll that's historyI'll calm down eventuallyFall back eventually, pleaseCall me back eventually

Tryna let the time kill all
Of our memories
All you meant to me
All that history
All that's history
I'll calm down eventually
Fall back eventually, please
Call me back eventually

•••

Mason and Harlem was watching tv while mason tried to explain the show to Harlem.

"I still don't get it. So rick is morty's grandpa that abounded his mom and he came back and she forgave him?" Harlem says with a mug. Mason just sighs.

"Okay Harlem lets just watch it. I been explain it to you for 20 minutes. It's my favorite show and season 4 is coming out in November." Mason smiles.

"Well I don't get it but if you like it ima try." He says rubbing his face.

"You don't have to like everything I like Harlem." She says kissing him. He just smiles and cuts up the tv.

•••

Harlem and mason was walking when he peeped one of his home boy getting ganged up on. He told mason to stay there while he handled some.

"Wait you'll -" Harlem walks away to the group and punches one in the face mason gasp. She didn't see this side of Harlem.

She witnessed him fighting the group. Harlem even pulled out s gun. Mason didn't know he had a gun let alone had one on him.

Mason just walked away.

2 hours later.

Harlem came knocking on mason door with a black eye. Mason frowned at the sight.

"Hey can we talk ?" He said sighing. She touches his face and goes outside with him.

"Why do you have a gun?" She says looking anywhere but him. "Why did you fight them that was dangerous and -"

"And fucking what. He was getting jumped if I didn't step in he would prolly be dead. You being selfish." Harlem says looking her in her eyes.

"No I'm not. Your being stupid! That was very dangerous situation and I can't be with some one whose .." he cuts her off.

"I see. You to high and mighty." Mason sighs.

"No !! I just need time to think Harlem.let me think !!" She says trying to hold his arm but he backs away.

"Aight mason. You think. Call me when you made up yo mind." He says walking to his car. Mason just goes back inside.

She turns on Rick and morty and think about her and Harlem. She just needed time. She already missed him though.

•••

2 weeks later.

Harlem and mason hasn't talked that much. Harlem would send a few you good text just to make sure she was straight. Other than that none.

Mason was missing Harlem like crazy. He's pride was to fucked up to admit he missed her. In his mind. She need time so she should be the one to come back to him.

Mason was never one to go out but her new friend Magen convinced her. She thought it would take her mind if Harlem. Megan has never met Harlem but she knew mason had it bad for him.

Mason and Megan went out mason got drunk. She had never got drunk before. She took a Uber over to Harlem place and he wasn't there but Ricky was.

"Is Harlem home?" Ricky looks her up and down.

"Mmh no but come in." She comes in.

"When will he be here?" She says going back and forth.

Ricky is sitting down just looking at her.

"Mmh I don't know." He says smirking.

"I miss him so much. I messed up." She says crying. She falls then Ricky helps her up. All of a sudden Harlem comes in. He sees Ricky and Harlem and he goes red. He charges towards Ricky.

"Fuck you doing mane ?" He says as he hits him Ricky hits him and mason screams to stop.

"Fuck get out!!@ he says pointing at mason.

"Wait no Harlem I swear it wasn't -"

"Get the fuck out mason. I don't care. I told you I wasn't ready for you to meet him and I come home to this shit. Fuck what we have get the fuck out." Her eyes go wide.

"You don't mean that Harlem." She says trying to touch him.

"Mmh she's pretty maybe I'll get her in my bed to I was pretty close." Ricky says to Harlem.

"No he wasn't he's lying. I would never -"

"Mason for the last time. Get out of my house. I don't ever want to see you again." He says grabbing her arms and pushing her out the house.

Mason crys.

"Harlem let me in let's talk. I swear I came to see you. I just wanted to see you." She beats on his door and she hears yelling going on from the inside.

"But I thought you loved me." She says finally giving up her beating of the door and walking away.

•••

Which cover loves?  Help pick the new cover

Which cover loves? Help pick the new cover. Comment which one.