Sandcastles:15

"We built sand castles that washed awayI made you cry when I walked awayOh, and although I promised that I couldn't stay, babyEvery promise don't work out that way, oh, babeEvery promise don't work out that way"

I made you cry when I walked away
Oh, and although I promised that I couldn't stay, baby
Every promise don't work out that way, oh, babe
Every promise don't work out that way"

•••

"Harlem she broke up with me." She says crying as he opened the door.

"I know." He says hugging her she pushes him back.

"It's all because of you. If I didn't love you maybe I could have loved her enough." Mason says crying harder.

"No it's because you loved me she broke up with you. Don't ever say some shit like that. I fucking love you too." He says getting angry.

"Don't you think I fucking know that!" Harlem eyes goes wide. He'd never heard her cuss. He knew she was mad.

"Don't fucking do that mason. I love you Okay. She's gone. She saw that we loved each other and she knew you could never love her more than me. I knew it too I was just waiting for you to come to your sense." He says trying to pull her into him but she backs away.

"Freak!!" She yells while hitting his chest.

"Freak ,freak ,freak." She says hitting him more. He just takes it. She knows she's upset. He noticed how she went back to not cussing. She looks up at him and kisses him.

"Freak." She says again while kissing him on his lips. She climbs into his lap and raps her arms around his neck.

"I fucking love you mason." Harlem says kissing her neck.

"Show me then." She says while going for his pants,but he pulls away.

"No your emotional right now. Tell me you want me when your not so -" mason cut him off with a kiss.

"Fuck that. I want you now Harlem please." She says kissing him undoing his pants Harlem sighs.

"You won't hate me ?" He says biting his lips.

"I would never hate you. Could never hate you and never will." She says kissing him again laying onto of him.

He takes off her shirt and bra.

"Your so fucking Beautiful." He says kissing her.

"You know I never -" he cuts her off with a kiss.

"Yeah I know." He says talking against her lips.

•••

Mason was knocked out after her and Harlem has made love. He went all night and wouldn't let mason leave the bed. Harlem still has to break things off with Morgan.

"Hey." Mason says. Startling Harlem.

"Hey." He says kissing her on the lips. Just give a small smile back.

"My legs hurt." He chuckles.

"Yeah that usually happens when you have sex for the first time." She laughs.

"Shut up." She says rolling over trying to find something to put on since she was naked as the day she was born.

"I love you." Harlem says sighing.

"I've always loved you. Your just now realized you loved me." She says smiling.

"Now I've always loved you. I knew deep down I just never wanted to admit it. I was afraid to admit it. Everyone I've ever loved left like my pops and shit. I just now said it out loud but I've always loved you and regret letting you leave me." He says wrapping his arms around her.

"Aww Harlem. Look at you showing your feelings and crap." She says kissing his check repeatedly. He smiles.

"Yeah I realized with you I had to. I know you need assurance." He said laughing a little.

"I do. I have a really big heart and your so closed off." Mason says looking away.

"Aye ima try not to be for you. I love you and I'm going to show you that." He says bring her head to him so he could kiss her.

•••

I'm on a roll today with updates. I'm only updating because people said update. This is by far one of my favorite books to write.