Wish you were gay:5

June 27,2019

June 27,2019

"Baby I don't feel so good. 6 words you never understood."
"If 3s
a crowd then one is us then one slipped away.

Mason and Harlem hasn't hung out for the past two days due to the fact that mason was visiting her father. Masons father didn't like Harlem. They had met a couple of times due to the fact Harlem usually drops her off over there. Masons dad thinks he's no good. Harlem didn't really care at all.

Today was the day mason went back to her mother house. Harlem was already waiting outside for her.

Mason runs up and hugs him he groans.

"Damn jumping all up on me." He pulls away from her and see she changed her hair.

"You changed you hair."
He says touching it.

"Yes I did. You like it ?" She says smiling st him.

"Nah make you look to grown." He says shrugging.

"Wait I'm 17. I am grown." She says smiling.

"Nah you really not. Talk to me when you turn 18." Harlem says laughing. Harlem was just a year older than her. They were in the same grade. He had failed kindergarten.

"Nah you talk to me when your 17." She says and Harlem gives her a crazy look.

"Girl you sounds slow. I passed 17. With yo slow body ass." He says getting into the car.

"Hey what I tell you about all that cussing." She says hitting him.

"Fuck ,shit ,bitch." Mason covers his mouth with her hand.

"That's it. Your grounded." She says and he mugs her.

"Mason shut the fuck up sometimes." He. Says sighing.

Harlem phone dings.

6154273893- come over. I miss you.

Harlem sighs and looks st mason who's not even paying attention. Even though the number wasn't saved Harlem knew who it was.

"Aye mason can we do a rain check. I gota be somewhere." Mason nods her head.

"Okay. You'll come by later on though right ?" She says hugging him a little.

"I'll see." Harlem says cranking up his car.

•••

Harlem didn't know what he was doing. He didn't like being roped back into stuff. He had dropped mason off. He was waiting outside her house. Not masons but her. He sighed and got out the car.

He knocked on the door and she opened it.

"I miss you Harlem." She says taking him in.

"Yeah... why did you text me? It's been a while." Harlem looks her over. He sees she cut her hair and it's now blond.

"I just was thinking back to when we where good

"I just was thinking back to when we where good.. before that girl got in the way." She says letting him in.

"Morgan. I told you I don't see mason that way. It was never that. You just threw away what we had over jealousy. That was bullshit."

"I know but you started to hang out with her more than me and I didn't like it."

"Bullshit. Mason was always around but I hung out with you way more. Why you call me over here ?" Harlem says sitting down sighing.

"I miss you us. I want to start over." Harlem looks up.

"I don't know Morgan... I'll think about it." Harlem says getting up but Morgan kisses him. He doesn't kiss back at first but then he picks her up.

"Please Harlem. One more chance." She whispers in his ear.

"One more." He says kissing her one last time.

He didn't know how he was going to break this to mason. He knew she didn't like Morgan for good reason too. He couldn't help his self though. Morgan and him was together for a year before he met mason. Mason broke them apart. At first he blamed her but then he slowly got over it and just forgot about Morgan.

•¥•

I have a few plots up my sleeves y'all

I have a few plots up my sleeves y'all. First with Morgan then with his brother.