I will always love you:21

"If I should stayI would only be in your wayAnd so I'll go, but I knowI'll think of you each step of the wayAnd I will always love youI will always love you"

"If I should stay
I would only be in your way
And so I'll go, but I know
I'll think of you each step of the way
And I will always love you
I will always love you"

•••

"Pops ?" Harlem says looking shocked. Mason comes up behind him.

"Harlem who is this ?" She says looking at the man. Right away she could tell who he was. Him and Harlem looked alike. They had the same nose and hair texture even mouth shape.

"Uh um this -"

"I'm his father." He says sticking out his hand but Harlem shakes his head.

"This the low down Nigga who left me and my mama. You ain't shit to me Leo." He says glaring at him. Mason is shocked.

"Harlem look I can explain-"

"No you don't have to explain none. You can explain it to 8 year old me. Oh wait I ain't 8 no more I'm 20. To little to late." Harlem says slamming the door in his face.

"Harlem that was -"

"Don't say shit. It wasn't none. He had no fucking right." Mason grabs his face.

"Your right. I'm sorry I don't know what your going through but I'm here for you Okay ?" She says kissing his lips. He just closes his eyes.

"Do you want to have sex maybe ?" Mason says Harlem quickly looks up.

"Are you trying to give me pussy to make me forget about what just happen ?" Mason looks away

"Well I -"

"Well it worked come on." He says grabbing her hand leading her to the bed room.

Harlem throws her on the bed.

"Ion wanna wear a condom." He says taking his pants off. Mason just nods her head.

"Um I'm not on the pill but I can go get on it."

"Really don't matter to me. Your gonna have my kids some day. I don't care when." Mason looks at him like he's crazy.

"Wait what ?" Harlem smiles.

"You know I want kids ... but I don't wanna her married." Mason nods her head. Harlem always talked about how he didn't believe in marriage. He believed that two people didn't have to tie the knot to prove they loved each other. Mason didn't really mind. She just wanted to be with him. They were young.

"Yea but we're in collage" she says laughing as he kisses her neck.

"Yes I know. Who cares.

•••

Harlem has wore mason out. He has her doing all kinds of positions and she even sucked his dick for the first time last night. She didn't know what to think about it. He didn't even ask she just did it.

Harlem was knocked out while mason was playing with his hair. His eyes flutter open.

"Damn what you doing?" He says groaning.

"Just looking at how handsome my man is." She says smiling.

"Oh dead ass ? You trying to get fucked again ain't ya ?" He says smiling sitting up.

"No -well maybe."

"Let me find out I turned you into a little freak." He says smirking.

"We can do the nasty later. We have to talk about what happen yesterday." Harlem sighs.

"Like I said my pops left a long time ago and I can't forgive him. Shit hurt me mane."

"I know but we also have to talk about your feelings. I'm trying to be there for you. Your so closed off." Harlem kisses her hand.

"I love you but sometimes I don't wanna talk about my feeling. Just leave it alone okay ?" He says looking her in the eyes.

"I'll try." She says pouting. He laughs and kisses her lips.

"I have to tell my mom. That he's back." He says sighing.

"Okay I'll be here." She says smiling.

"I can't wait to put a baby in you. I feel like you gone be a good baby mama. Ya know ?" He says kissing her one more time she mugs him.

"No no no. Harlem your crazy."

"I get whatever I want and what I want is to put a baby in you. I don't care how old we are."

Mason thought Harlem was crazy. Who wanted a baby at 20 years old. In Harlem's eyes he was going to have kids anyway so it didn't matter what age he was.

"Your crazy...."

"Nah just Incase you leave a nigga you would have to see me because of the baby." He smirks.

"Your mom would literally kill me. I remember back when we were friends she said don't go around having babies by you because you wasn't right in the head. Now I believe her." Harlem rolls his eyes.

"Mane don't listen to my mama. She might have raised me but only half the stuff she say is true." He says laying down next to mason.

"Nope I'm not letting you sex me up anymore." He laughed and he laughed hard.

"Do you ever think before you talk. Like that was so corny mane. You so funny." Mason just crosses her arms and frowns.

"Your so mean to someone you claim you want children with."

"I do want children with you. I only want one or two though just enough ya know ?" He says smiling thinking ahead.

"That's good." She says smiling kissing him.

"Yeah it is."

•••

Blah blah just a little filler