Fake smile:3

June 20,2019

" I'm happy for the love and all of the above

" I'm happy for the love and all of the above. If I'm being honest I done been through way to much."
"Fuck a fake smile."

Mason had spent the night at Harlem's house. Harlem's mother loved mason. She loved the fact that her son was opening up to her. She knew her son liked to be alone and it was a shock when he brought her home out of the blue one day.

Flash back

"Mane mason you gota shut up." Harlem says walking into his house with mason behind him.

"Awe shit wussup mama." Harlem says hugging her. She side eyes him. Mason is behind his back with her arms wrapped around him.

"Hi I'm mason." She says smiling hugging Harlem tighter.

"Hi I'm Sam. Harlem's mother."

"Damn girl let me go. Mama this mason. She annoys the fuck outta me and her ass followed me home." Mason lets him go but Harlem grabs her arms and puts them back around him. His mother looked at him strangely.

"Didn't you say let you go Harlem." She says trying to wiggle out of his hold.

"I changed my mind." Harlem says shrugging.

"So are y'all dating ?" Sam asks looking at the two of them who seem very close. Sam knee her son. She knew he didn't like when people was all under him. He seemed to want to be under mason.

"Me and her. Nah nah never that." Harlem says letting go of mason. Sam could tell mason was hurt by her face.

"She's very pretty though Harlem." Harlem just laughs.

"Mason will never be my type." Harlem says walking out leaving sam and mason in the kitchen.

"Don't listen to him. I can tell it's some about you that -" Sam gets cut off by Harlem yelling for mason to follow him. Mason smiles at Sam sadly and follows mason.

•••
"Harlem wake up." Mason says rubbing his face.

"What I tell you bout touching my face?" Harlem says lazily opening his eyes to look at mason.

"Don't do it because you don't like it." Mason says pouting.

"And when I tell you to do sum do it." Harlem says sitting up. He was shirtless because he gave his shirt to mason. Mason loved sleeping In shirts. They fitted big on her.

"Why you so mean to me." Harlem busted out laughing.

"Me mean to you ? You don't know how nice I am to you. I'm mean to everyone but you mason." Harlem says bringing her closer to him. Mason just hugs him.

"Mmh is that so. I wonder how I got you to be so nice to me." She says smelling him.

"You annoyed the hell out of me till I had to no choice." Harlem says laughing a little.

"That's not funny Harlem. Your going to make me ignore you again." She says while trying to get up but he pulls her right back down.

"I mean you can try but ima keep on popping up." He says smiling. All of a sudden there a knock on the door. Harlem moms head popped up in the door.

"Well well Well. I see y'all are up." She says looking st Harlem and mason And how Harlem is hanging on to mason tight. Harlem lets go.

"Yea cus her big head ass woke my up." Harlem says mushing her face.

"Stoop Harlem. Let me go." She says grabbing his arm.

"Nah I like this face on ya." He says doing it sum more.

"Harlem leave mason alone. She never did none to you." Sam says laughing.

"Mama this luh girl do plenty to me." Sam raised her eyebrows at him.

"Nah nah. Not like that." Harlem says pushing mason off himself.

"Ouch." Mason says pouting.

"Anyway your older brothers coming home." Sam says and Harlem straight faces her.

"Ricks coming back ? Why ?" He says helping mason up.

"Who's rick ? Harlem I didn't know you had an older brother. I've known you -" he cuts her off.

"It's nun to know. Look you gota go mason. I'll call you later." She looks at him like he's crazy.

"Wait but I need a ride home." She says looking st him.

"Mama take her home." Harlem says getting up and going in the bathroom.

"What's wrong with him ?" Mason asks sam.

"Him and his brother a very complicated. Let's go my dear."

Mason looks back and leaves out the door.

So how are y'all liking my new book ?

I haven't updated yet

I'm going to update every other day.