Nights like this :14

"All them times I played the fool for you

"All them times I played the fool for you. Thinking we could put it back together."
"Took my feelings and just through them out the window."

•••
last night when clover came over.

"Look i might be a bitch,but I'm a bitch who ducking cares about mason."

"So do I Clover." Harlem says sighing.

"I know you do. I fucking hate you for it. Everything I do is for mason and I love her so fucking much. Then you came. She says sighing sitting down.

"I love her too... look-" mason cuts him off.

"Let me finish." Clover says with tears in her eyes.

"I love her so much and you might not like my methods,but shit gets done. I love her enough to know what she wants and what she wants is you." She says wiping her tears.

"Clover look I -" he try's to explain but it's no use clover cuts him off again.

"Let me fucking finish. I love her enough to let her go. I love her so much that I'm not going to be selfish and stay with her. I see how she looks at you. Mason would never leave me or cheat. She's my world,but your hers." She says wiping the tears off her face.

"I'm letting her go and I fucking swear if you hurt her. I will hurt you. I'll be one phone call away and I must say if she wants to cheat on you with me I won't say no." She says laughing making Harlem laugh with her.

"Thank you Clover." He says smiling.

"It was nice hating you Harlem. I hate to lose but it was a game well played my friend." Clover says sticking out her hand to him.

"It was nice hating you." He says shaking her hand.

"Oh how I hate you so much for stealing her from me ,but I'll get over it some day... just be good to her. She to nice for her own good and -" Harlem cuts her off.

"I know clover. Everyone knows." Clover nods her head.

"By the way don't tell her I came by I want to break the news to her. If she knows this is the reason she'll try to stop me. just make some up." Harlem nods his head.

"Bye Harlem." She says going out the door. into her car driving away.

•••