Someone like you:20

Our innocent queen. I got that from the comments.

So I decided to make the book a little longer.

"I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited but ICouldn't stay away I couldn't fight itI had hoped you'd see my faceAnd that you be reminded that for me it isn't over

Couldn't stay away I couldn't fight it
I had hoped you'd see my face
And that you be reminded that for me it isn't over."

•••

"Look back when I was little me and my brother use to be super close." Mason nods her head and looks at him. Harlem sighs.

"But when he got older he started to go out more and he was in a gang ... He he killed some one and he was the main reason why my pops left when I was younger. He also ...." Harlem looks st mason who puts her hand on his shoulder. "He also rapped a girl. That's why he was in jail. So when I wanted you to stay away from him that's why."

"I'm so sorry Harlem." Mason hugs him and he hugs back.

"I don't want to see him ,but he keeps popping back up. I just don't know what to do. He's my brother but then again he's a fuckin monster.

"It's okay Harlem." Harlem just looks away. Mason grabs his face and makes him look at her.

"I love you." She says hugging him.

"I love you too." He says with a sad smile.

"Don't mean we're back together." He mugs her.

"We was never -" he sighs.

"I'm playing with you cry baby." She says kissing his lips one more time.

"Ugh you better be happy I love you." He says kissing her neck.

"Uh uh your not getting any at all." She says pushing him off her.

"Mane ... I haven't fucked in a while." Mason hits him.

"Why do you day it like that. We make love." Mason says and Harlem's bust out laughing.

"Yeah so let's make love." He says kissing her but she pushes him off.

"No you have to prove to me you deserve it." He groans.

"I swear when you want some dick your not getting it." She rolls her eyes.

"You better use your hands." Harlem hops it.

"Where you going ?"

"I'm going to go back off since you won't give a Nigga some. Ima loyal nigga to my girl." He says sighing. She laughs.

"Mmmuh. You was with all them girls-"

"Shut up mason. Can I at least eat it?" He says pouting.

"Nooo! Weirdo." He mugs her.

"How is that weird ? I wanna make my gal feel good. You don't wanna feel good?" He says sitting up pulling mason towards him.

"Stop-" he kisses her neck and goes towards her pants.

"N-no come on Harlem." She says holding his arm as he fingers her.

"Nah I'm good." He says whispering in her ear.

"Freak I hate you." She says closing her eyes.

"Nah you love my ass and you know it."

"I really do." She says sighing into a moan.

"Good." He says kissing her lips

•••

Harlem and mason were sleeping peacefully when there's a knock on the door. Harlem gets up to get it.

"Hey son." Standing there before him was Harlem's dad and Ricky.

•£•

Anyway who likes this book ?