Too good at goodbyes:9

"Never gonna let you close to me

"Never gonna let you close to me. Even though you mean the most to me."
"So I'm never gonna get to close to you even though I mean the most to you. In case you leave me in the dirt."

August 10,2021

As soon as mason got done with class she got a text from Harlem.

Harlem-Wussup kiddo

To Harlem- none much just got out of class.

Harlem-that's wussup But aye wanna go out to zaxbys and get some food or some shit ?

She thought about it for an second.

To Harlem- yea sure how about at 7. Later on tonight.

Harlem-I'll pick you up. Just give me the address.

To Harlem-Okay.

•••

"You play to much Harlem." Mason says laughing and throwing a fry at him.

"Nah you still Sensitive. I see." He laughs looking at her.

Her phone rings and she holds up s finger to Harlem.

"Hey baby. No I'm out with an old friend." She says through the phone.

Harlem looked at her strangely. She had a boyfriend. He thought. The mason he knew didn't like Dating. Looking back on it maybe she didn't wanna date because she was in love with him.

"Yeah I'll be over after this. Bye love you." He looked at her again.

She loved him ? He thought. He didn't like the fact she moved on.

"You got a boyfriend I see ?" Harlem says eating a fry.

"No I don't ..." He looks st her Strangely. "I have a girlfriend." She finishes eating a fry. Harlem is shocked to say the less.

"Your lesbian?" He says with his mouth wide open. He must have broke her heart so bad she went to play for the other team. Mason just bust out laughing.

"No I'm not lesbian silly. I'm bi." She says still laughing at his face.

"Have you always liked girls too ? Cus I never knew at all." He says laughing with her.

"No... after I um left I discovered myself. I found my girlfriend clover and I've been chill ever since."

"Is she like a girl girl or.." Harlem didn't know how to continue without being offensive.

"Harlem she dresses like me." She says laughing even harder.

"Can I see her?" He says laughing.

"Yea." She pulls out her phone and hands it to him.

"Damn

"Damn."Harlem mumbles.

"I know right. I'm lucky aint I ?" He hands her phone back.

"Nah she lucky to have you." He says looking into her eyes. She clears her throat.

"Oh um yea I have to go ,but we should hang out more often. I miss you." She says smiling.

"I missed you more than you'll even know." Mason eyes went wide.

"Well look at the time I have to go." She says trying to get away but he grabs her hand.

"Ion her a hug or nun?" He says smiling.

"Oh um yeah yeah." She says hugging him.

"I'll see you later on." He says smiling at her.

"Later on." She says walking away. She looked back to see Harlem still staring at her biting his lips.

May lord have mercy. She thought.

•£•

Ahh surprise

Ahh surprise. Y'all thought it was going to be a nigga. It's pride month bitches. She went out and got her a whole female. A fine one too.

Sis said fuck a nigga 2x.