Imagine:23

"Imagine a world like that
Imagine a world like that
We go like up 'til I'm 'sleep on your chest
Love how my face fits so good in your ne
Why can't you imagine a world like that?
Imagine a world"

•••

"I can't believe we had a baby. I'm tired still." Mason says looking Amir. He was so tiny and innocent.

"Shit I can. I didn't put in all that work for none. I was starting to wonder how I was hitting raw almost every day and you just now has a baby." Mason hits Harlem upside his head.

"Damn what?!" He says rubbing his head Amir starts to smile.

"Awe you like seeing yo daddy in pain huh?" He says lifting Amir up.

"Don't so that he's a new born. Give me to me." Mason holds out her Hands and Harlem mugs her.

"I do what I want. He's my son." Harlem says kissing him.

"I can't stand you. I'm calling same and telling her your being mean." Her starts to laugh.

"My mama ain't gone do shit."

••
30 minutes later.

"Who knocking on my door." Harlem says opening the door seeing his mama. She knocks her upside head.

"So I'm everybody punching bag today ?" Harlem mugs her.

"Yes you are. Stop being mean to mason. She never did none to you." She says walking in.

"Well damn come in then." He says closing the door.

"Let me see my grandson." She says walking up to mason holding her hands out.

"I can't believe Harlem ugly ass made such a cute baby. Well I'll have to thank you mason. He's cute because of you." She says gushing over her new born grandson.

"Well Harlem did help a little with making him no big deal though." She says smiling Harlem mugs her.

"Girl you couldn't even handle the dick that it took to make him. "Harlem your to big please take some out. I can't take it." He says mocking mason.

"Harlem can you stop ... your mama is here." She looks away.

"Girl ... I know Harlem be putting in that Work. He was always a little freak. When he was 12 he use to be fucking. I use to have to kick them little poor girls out.

"Ma shut the fuck up. You always saying stuff. I only like having sex with mason." Mason rolls her eyes.

"You didn't know me back then."

"Mmmh. But I know you know. Your the most Beautiful girl in the world to me. You gave me a son so I thank you for that. Even if you are annoying sometimes." He says kissing her.

"Aww my baby is in love." She says patting Amir's head looking at the two.

"Mmmuh."

"When you gon our a ring on it ?" Harlem mugs.

"We not getting married ever." Mason looks up

"Uhh well Harlem -"

"Everyone knows I don't believe in that shit. I love mason but I don't want to her married to her." That broke masons heart.

"Why do you say it like that Harlem ? That's harsh..." Sam says putting a sleeping Amir down.

"Cus she know wussup. I told her on multiple occasions. Love you but don't wanna marry you." He says kissing her head. Mason has a fake smile on.

"Um I have to go." Mason gets up going out the door.

"Look what you did." Sam says hitting him on the head.

"Stop hitting me. Mason know I love her I just don't want to be tied down like that. Ever. What the hell im 22 years old."

"Yes but your stupid. You said never which means even when your older."