Die for you:22

"You know what I'm thinkin'See it in your eyesYou hate that you want meHate it when you cryYou're scared to be lonely'Specially in the nightI'm scared that I'll miss youHappens every timeI don't want this feelin'I can't afford love"

See it in your eyes
You hate that you want me
Hate it when you cry
You're scared to be lonely
'Specially in the night
I'm scared that I'll miss you
Happens every time
I don't want this feelin'
I can't afford love"

••
1 year later.
"Ahh I can't believe I let you talk me into this crap." Mason says crying while Harlem drivers faster

"I didn't talk you into shit. You should have known what was gone happen." He says going even faster.

"No no- ahhh Harlem hurry!" Harlem is panicked.

"Fuck fuck we're here." Harlem says grabbing ghee going on the hospital.

"Shit my girlfriends having a baby someone help!" He yells as mason yells and groans the baby's coming.

The doctors get a gurney and put her on top of it and rush her to the room.

•••
7 hours later.

Mason is knocked out from Child labor. While Harlem is holding their little boy. Harlem decided to go ahead and make him since mason was sleep. They hadn't come up with a name and every-time they did they would argue.

Hey there Amir." He says smiling at him. The baby looked more like mason then him. He had his mother little nose and everything.

"Harlem?" Mason says opening her eyes with s raspy voice.

"Damn girl you sounds like a new port smoker who been smoking for 50 years." Harlem says bouncing the baby.

"What did we have ?" Mason was still drugged up from the drugs. She didn't want to feel anything.

"We has a boy and his name is Amir." Mason face goes blank.

"You named my baby with out me." She says mugging him.

"Yes I did. You were sleep so shut up."

"Ugh I can't stand you. Give me mmmh baby. I wanna see what we made together." She says smiling.

"Aye with out me he wouldn't be here." Mason laughs.

"Harlem shut up." Harlem hands the baby over to mason And he smiles at her.

"Hi your so handsome. I love you more than anything in the world." She says kissing his head.

"Oh shit I have to call my mom. She's going to kill me for not telling her sooner." He says picking up his phone.

Sam Was at the hospital in 30 minutes.

"Where is my grand son?" Sam says getting the baby away from Harlem.

"He looks just like mason. I'm glad cus Harlem's funny lookin." Harlem mugs her.

"Ma don't do that. You do to much." She just laughs.

"I told you don't go around having babies by him. Now you stuck with his ass forever. I remember when Harlem use to swear up and down y'all had none going on Look st you now having a whole child." Harlem crosses his arms.

"Back then there was none going on." He says rolling his eyes.

"Mmh "ma she's not my type." Sam says mocking Harlem. Look at you put a whole baby in her. I know you crazy because you has that baby at 21. I know you was plotting on it. Wasn't he?" Sam says looking at mason.

"Yes He was. He was saying how he didn't care what age he wanted a baby. He knew he was gonna have one eventually so why wait. He was trying to trap me." Mason says pointing and snitching on Harlem.

"Mane ... shut up both of you. And you." He says pointing at mason. " you knew if I didn't wrap up and you wasn't on shit what would happen. So shut the fuck up. You wanted to get trapped. Who wouldn't want me as their baby daddy." He says flipping his hair.

"Not me." Mason says laughing.

"Girl shut up. You know if I wanted another kid you would happily give it to me."

"Uh uh. Y'all not having no more. Y'all way to young to be having this one." She says playing with Amir kissing him.

"Your right." Mason says.

"Nah I want one more. Just one more. I want them a year apart." Mason laughs.

"Nigga you can't just make up your mind with out her." Sam says pointing at mason.

"Who said it'll be by mason ?" Harlem laughs and mason starts to cry.

"You -you don't -"

"Hey I was just kidding. I'll give you whatever you want." Harlem says hugging her.

"Aww Harlem you a soft nigga for mason." She says looking at mason hugging Harlem.

"Y'all know I'll take my grandson whenever." Sam says kissing Amir who started to cry because mason was crying.

"Come on baby. You making the baby cry. I do want you. I was just playing."

"You promise ?" He nods his head.

"Yea I promise." He says kissing her

"Aye you know she cant have sex for 6 weeks right?"

"Yes I do. Ma shut up."

"I'm just letting you know." She says rolling her eyes bouncing Amir up and down.

•••

Luh time jump.