Bad luck:7

"I'm in love with bad luck

"I'm in love with bad luck."
"If your gonna leave me you better run faraway."

June 30,2019

It's been a couple of days since the kiss. Harlem hasn't y'all to Morgan nor mason. He knew he had to though. Harlem has to face mason.

He was standing outside her door scared to go in or knock. he stood their.

Mason walks out the door bumping into Harlem. She falls down.

"Ouch hey-" she stops when he sees it's Harlem. He helps her to her feet.

"Shit sorry." He says letting her go.

"Oh Harlem... how have you been." She says smiling awkwardly.

"I been good. Let's talk." He says leaving with her following behind him. They got into his car.

"You know I care about you right ?" He says sighing mason just nods her head yes.

"I care about you enough to tell you... I don't want you in that way ... it's just -" she cuts him off.

"Harlem it's okay. I've always known that. I just thought ... I would try ya know. Most likely your going to go back to Morgan and I'll just be here." She says sighing.

"Don't say that.. look I like us as friends. Don't you ?" Harlem says putting up her face so she could look at him.

"No Harlem... I don't." She says opening the door. Harlem begins to panic.

"Hold on,hold on. Where are you going ?" He says grabbing her arm.

"I can't do this Harlem. I've been in love with you for the longest. Knowing you could never love me back. It just hurts to much to just be friends." She says sitting back down in the car.

"I love you Harlem." Harlem didn't know what to say he just looked at her. He didn't know what to do. His mind was fried. Mason started to cry. She kissed his lips and he still didn't do none.

"I love myself also though.. I love myself enough to know I have to get faraway. Because I'm in love with someone who doesn't want to be with me." She says crying a little. Harlem just hugs her still saying none thing.

"Thank you for being my friend." She says crying into his shirt.

"It was my pleasure mason." Harlem says hugging her tighter. This was what he was afraid of losing her. He couldn't do anything though. She was gone.

"Do me a favor and don't let people run over ya. Ight." She laughs a little.

"I would never. I can be mean you know." Harlem just laughs.

"Yea I know." He hugs her for a few more moments then let's go.

"I care about you." He says looking at her with a sad face.

"I care about you too." She says looking him in the eyes.

"I really care about you." He says again.

"I know you do Harlem but it's not enough." She says sighing.

"I really wish you would change you mind." He says coming towards her but she backs away.

"And I wish I wasn't in love with bad luck." She says laughing.

"We could forget any of this ever happen. Never bring it up again maybe ?" He says desperately trying one last attempt.

"That would be nice ... but it can't happen. I can't forget." She says walking away.

Harlem just watched her leave not knowing what to do. He was truly lost. His worst nightmare came true. She left him.

•€•

Damn

Damn. I'm making this up as I go and I like where my story is going. Sorry to the people who don't. Like I said short book quicker pace.