"Either call me, or a therapist."

That's your *general* appearance. Change what you need except the katana and body language.

Edit: I've a feeling y'all have reading issues—"CHANGE what you NEED except the KATANA AND BODY LANGUAGE"

I meant general as in general feel and attitude—disposition—I know not everyone has pale skin with light eyes jfc💀💀💀

~
Following the troublesome Okumura brother took a lot out of you sometimes. He mostly got into fights and brawls. You'd step in sometimes--which prompted him to ask what you were doing.

"Shiro asked me to look after you to make sure you're not hurting yourself," you'd always reply.

"Tell him I don't need a damn babysitter!!" He would retort.

"It's either that or you call a therapist. The choice is yours."
That's how the conversation always went and always ended. He never argued back after that. So now, you were entering a small alcove after Rin made three guys run off. One of which was shooting birds with arrows. The three of them ran past you, spluttering something about him being a demon.

"Everywhere you go, you cause trouble, don't ya?" You walked up to him, hands in your pockets.

"Shut up! I couldn't just stand there and let them do that." He looked down at his hand, which was bloody and his skin scraped up. You sighed and walked up to him, pulling out some medical tape.

"You know, Rin," you said, "I understand why you're like this, but there will come a time when you'll have to get your shit together." As you were tending to his scrapes, a small blush presented itself on his cheeks.

"Yeah, I know..." He replied quietly, "But you know I'm not good at things like that." You stepped away from him and let out a sigh.

"Then find things you're good at." You placed your hands on your hips. "Cooking, maybe?" He let out a sigh and checked his hand.

"Thanks..." He said, remembering the feel of your deft fingers.

"Please remember I'm not always going to be here for you, Rin," you said softly, "Even if I want to be. Same thing with Yukio. You have to learn to make it yourself."

"Yeah, I got it! You can stop lecturing me now."

"Rin." You placed your hands on his shoulders, suddenly closer to him. "Please focus. You're fifteen and can't hold a stable part-time job. Trouble is going to follow you." He frowned at you, but didn't argue. He knew you were right, he was just too stubborn to admit it.
You slid your hands off his shoulders.

"I gotta get going. The night shift is a pain the ass."

"Yeah," he replied, "I'll see you later, then." You smiled at him and nodded.

"Of course. Talk to you later, Rin."

~
You and Shiro Fujimoto were close friends. With you being Rin's first and *only* friend, he entrusted you to watch over him. He never asked about the sword strapped around your torso.
You visited the monastery often. Not to pray, but to visit the twins. Yukio also respected you greatly and admired you for being able to calm his volatile brother.

You asked your boss to leave a little earlier. A co-worker was now covering for you. Something inside of you gave you a bad feeling.

"Excuse me." You pushed open the doors.

"Oh, Miss Y/n," Shiro greeted with a smile.

"Welcome," the other two exorcists said.

"Why are you here? I thought you had a job," Yukio said from across you. You tilted your head at him.