late night thoughts

its 2 am and bronny is already asleep. meanwhile, im spending time on my phone looking through my socials, finding something to do at 2 am in the morning.

many things came into my head. what if bronny really dont want to be me? what if he's only dating me because of pity-ness? random thoughts came into my head. i felt bronny's arms snaked onto my waist, making me flinch. bronny moved a little bit and he slightly opened his eyes.

"baby why are you up this late?" he asked in a sleepy voice. the voice of his that i love o' so much. i sat up and exhaled deeply.

"why are you with me?" i said and looked at him.

"what the- what are you talking about?" he asked sitting up and looking at me with confusion on his face.

"i mean, why did you chose to be with me ? there are other girls out there that are so much more beautiful than me, but then- you know-" i said as i tucked a hair behind my ear.

"y/n i told you this so many times yet you still dont get it." he told me holding my hand.

"i love you because you're you. i know there are so many "model faced" girls out there, trust me i do. but i love you because you're not them. you always try to be better even when you're the best, for me. you are beautiful on the outside, even in the inside. and thats what makes me adore you more. you make me happy. you make me laugh more than anyone. my world that was once dark, lit up when you came into my life. dont think im with you out pity-ness. (idk if its a word but it is now) hell dont even think about i dont want to be with you. you're the best thing that has ever happened to me y/n." he said. tears slowly forming in my eyes.

"i love you y/n" he said putting his hands on my neck and pulling me in for a kiss. then i pulled back with a smile on my face.

"i love you so much" i told him.

"okay lets go back to sleep" he said chuckling after.

i dont know how to end this but i hope you enjoyed it somehow. i will be updating all day so heibdkrjkwbd