Chapter 34 - Unmasked

Update💛✨

Hey everyone. So as we know this is the second to last chapter of this book, but don't feel sad. The journey will always be remembered💛

Thank you all again for the support you given towards this story. And also, for putting up with me basically having second thoughts and procrastinating everything😹😹😹

I hope you continue to enjoy. If you love this story make sure to vote, comment and share. It means a lot💛✨

Now, let's get to the tea☕🍵🍼🍶🍷🍸🍹🍺🍻

Enjoy💛✨
----------

Author P.O.V

Jimin walked down the hall of the top floor, listening keenly for the slightest sound.

"Come on you sick fuck. I know you're up here." He spat in his mind. Silently tiptoeing and peeping in each individual door. But, they were all empty from what he could see.

He still continued to scan the floor not wanting to let this guy get away with murder twice. He might've had him fooled before, but Jimin knew exactly who the killer was.

One of the doors in the hallway was not closed properly. That intrigued Jimin as all the other doors on this floor were closed, but not this one. Also, realizing his access card was missing.

With a swift movement, Jimin swung the door open and backed away from it, to the other side of the wall. Once nothing happened he cautiously stepped forward, checked behind the door and back in the hallway. Finally entering the room and closing the door behind him.

At that same time, the two figures who Jungkook had saw heading up the stairs, reached the floor as well. However, they turned and went in the opposite direction of Jimin. Despite knowing he was indeed in that room, or at least one of them knew. That person had something else they had to take care of.

Inside the room Jimin investigated the surrounding. It was like any other classroom, but there was definitely something different about it. Jimin, looked at the back of the room, under the desk of each student's seat and even the teacher's desk, but nothing.

Jimin, sat in the teacher's chair and brushed back his hair out of frustration.

"Why was this door open? Was I supposed to come in here?!" He breathed.

Looking down Jimin saw one of the draws to the teacher's desk was slightly open. He checked the other ones to find out if it was the only one open, and it was.

Jimin cautiously grabbed the handle of the draw and hesitated.

"It's not a head. It's not a head. It's not a head." He repeated under his breath.

Taking a deep breath Jimin's grip tightened on the handle and he slowly opened it.

Out in the hallway Jungkook arrives on the top floor as well. Not knowing which direction to go in and knowing that Jimin wasn't the only one up here made him feel tense. He hurried quietly down the hall to search for Jimin.

Sadly, he went in the opposite direction as well. Just like the person wanted him too.

In the draw was a flashlight.

"What the...?" Jimin said in confusion.

"What is this a fucking scavenger hunt?" Jimin spat. He picked out the flashlight and examined it. On the flashlight was a label with what seemed like instructions.

"'Night Vision Flashlight' this flash light is the newest and most exclusive edition to the Kim's camping collection?" Jimin questioned.

"That's where dad works. How did this get here? Did he take it from Jennie? But, why would she have this? I'm sure she can see all the available dicks that haven't been inside her yet." Jimin rolled his eyes and continued to read the label.