Chapter 5 - Party

Update

I've been feeling a lot of self love right now. Cause for two days I was immensely depressed for whatever reason. Late puberty is the best🙃

Enjoy💛
•••

Author P.O.V

"You can't stop me lobing myself!" Pounded out of the stereos once Jimin and Hobi exited.

"OMG I love this!" Hobi yelled in the already loud gymnasium. Jimin scrunched his face in amusement at his outburst.

"Then go dance. Keke looks like she's loving it too." Jimin said pointing to the dance floor where Keke was twerking to the rhythm and beat not missing a single one.

"Ahh!- wait what about you?" Hobi asked him before he ran off.

"Oh um." Jimin scanned the looking around and saw Jae sitting at the bar hugging his backpack and cringing at Keke. Jimin laughed at his expression before pointing in his direction.

"I'll go sit with Jae at the bar." Jimin said to him. Hobi looked at him hesitatingly, he wanted to stay next to Jimin and ensure that he was okay but he also wanted to get wild on the dance floor.

"Hobi it's okay I'll be fine. I promise. Now go before your song ends. I know how much you love it after all." Jimin gave a him a bright smile trying to ease the boys concern.

"Aw Jiminie, okay okay I'll dance to this song and I'll come back over to you when I'm done." Hobi said as he ran towards the dance floor and immediately started busting moves with Keke.

Jimin shook his head amusingly and walked over to the bar. He knew Hobi wouldn't come to him as long as the songs that play are good ones. And the songs were definitely good as they were mostly songs from the BT21 Albums.

"Hey Jae!" Jimin greeted sitting next to Jae. His cringy expression faded into a bright gummy smile.

"Hey Jimin." Jae greeted back.

"YOU CANT STOP LOVING MYSELF!!!" Hobi and Keke screamed from the dance floor louder than even the stereos.

"Oh my god, those two are seriously on crack or something." Jae chuckled resting his chin on his backpack.

"I know right. If this was a club they would've had all of us kicked out." Jimin chuckled.

"Haha all of you guys. Not me. The moment I see y'all in trouble I'm leaving." Jae laughed making Jimin playfully slap him on the arm as he laughed as well.

"Bitch you are so extra. I swear I can't stand you." Jimin said dying from laughter.

"Haha, I know right I should be a comedian or something." Jae joked patting his shoulders boastingly.

"Wendy Williams could never." Jimin commented while hold his stomach to control his breathing.

"You already know her weave was just snatched and found orbiting Pluto." Jae and Jimin sat at the bar joking around and talking about how many celebrities weaves they've snatched since their birth.

"Jimin?" Jae asked his smile fading a bit to a more serious expression.

"Yeah?" Jimin sighed knowing exactly why Jae's expression changed.

"About what you said in ther-"

"Jae it's fine. It really is. I don't really wanna talk about it." Jimin said playing with the strap of Jae's backpack.

"I know but I just wanted to say I hope you're dad is okay." Jae rested his hand on Jimin's shoulder comfortingly.

"Thanks... I hope so too." Jimin said giving him a small smile.