Chapter 19 - Promise

Update😭💛

Yeah ik I've been gone for a long while. But I was procrastinating a lot and I kinda talk to myself about it and I'm getting better I planned out my schedule so I should have time to write for you guys now. Because even though I'm not 100% obsessed with writing, I still love doing it. But as always...

I hope you like the story. If you do don't forget to vote, comment and share💛😌

Enjoy💛
•••

Author P.O.V

Jimin sat there in the nurses office with Mr and Ms. Kim, his body yelling at him to run, his mind screaming for a distraction. He had to tell them.

"What? No I didn't. Why would you even ask that?" Jimin said a bit louder than he had intended.

"I'm just going off on what I heated you saying in your sleep Jimin. No need to be so upset. If you are certain you didn't cheat. Then my apologies." Mr. Kim responded not covering a hint of sarcasm as he sat next to the still unconscious Jungkook.

"E'dwan stop it! If he said he didn't do it, then he didn't." Ms. Kim defended.

"I wasn't saying he did Hyuna." Mr. Kim said softly.

Both Jimin and Hyuna stayed quiet. She herself not believing Jimin but he had trusted her enough to tell her of his past. So she should trust him enough to believe him.

"Anyone know what day it is?" Jimin asked trying to break the silence within the room.

"It's Saturday. Not sure of the time though." Mr. Kim replied.

"It's in the early morning judging by the colors of the sky." Ms. Kim answered looking hopefully outside the window.

"I wonder if we'll get to see this time of day again." She mumbled but not going unheard. Both males couldn't help but feel bad for her.

Mr. Kim starred deeply at her as her gaze was being mesmerized by the morning sky. He wished they rejected Mr. Bang's order to come here and crash the party. He could've been at home planning the day he'd confess to Hyuna. But instead they're here hoping to see another day again.

"Jimin I'm sorry for accusing you." Mr. Kim admitted. He wasn't the kind of man to apologize unless he meant it and although he didn't want too, he had too.

"It's okay... You don't have to apologize I-"

"Ungh" Jungkook mumbled. The three turned their heads to him and came closer to his side. He shifted and turned as small droplets of sweat began to slide down his face.

"I think he's waking up. Please give him some air." Ms. Kim said. Both males did as they were told immediately back up to give him air to breathe.

Jungkook's eyes began to flutter open he squinted frantically as his eyes tried to adjust to light coming from the window. After a few minutes of rubbing his eyes and seeing stars. He opened them fully, the first thing catching his sight was a flustered looking Jimin poorly avoiding eye contact with him. Jungkook wanted to smile at him but felt as if he was deserving to do so not after everything he did to Jimin. Instead he started to rise up into a sitting position on the bed whilst looking at the floor.

"Where are we?" Jungkook asked lowly.

"We're in the nurses office. How are you feeling?" Ms. Kim asked lifting his head up by his chin.

"I'm fine." He responded emotionlessly getting off the bed.

"You bleed out so we brought you here and treated your wounds as best as we could. I suggest you take it easy on your arm from now on, until we can get out of here." Mr. Kim explained.