Chapter 14 - Mr. Bang

Update

Warning: Chapter contains brutal murder in details and having sexual relations with a minor. Please read with caution.

If you like the chapter don't for to vote, comment and share. Thank You💛

Enjoy💛
•••

Author P.O.V

The students and teachers stared in horror at the sight before them. Mr. Bang was tied up to his own chair locked in his own office with a knife held at his throat. It had also appeared that the killer had bopped him on his head because it was slightly swollen and bleeding.

"Stop what you're doing!" Mr. Bang managed to yell. The fear in his voice was heard so clearly by everyone as it emitted from the speakers.

"Aww scared are we?" The killer teased caressing the blade of the knife against Mr. Bang's jawline and down to his crotch.

"No!" The man screamed trying to wiggle his way out of the killers seductive and psychotic actions.

"Does this turn you on? Being played with in front of the eyes of your own students?" The killer asked, smirking as Mr. Bang didn't answer.

"Well then... Welcome everyone to Die or Dead." The killer says enthusiastically as he approached the door as if he were in front of a camera.

"Today we have Mr. Bang. Everyone please give an applause for him." The killer waited but as expected no one responded.

"Mmmm tough crowd. Well maybe this will help." The killer smirked.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" Mr. Bang screamed after receiving a slash across the face with the killer's knife.

"Sir!" E'dwan yelled.

"Mr. Bang!" Hyuna screamed. As they both tried opening the door.

"AHHH music to my ears." The killer teased.

"It won't budge." E'dwan said after giving the door one last hard kick, but with no results.

"Now this is how you play the game. Mr. Bang here has a secret and I really hate secrets so he has to tell you guy the secret and then die or I tell the secret but he still dies..." The killer said nonchalantly.

"What? No no you mustn't those options aren't fair." Mr. Bang pleaded.

"Hitman be quiet." The killer spoke his joyous tone disappearing into a much dark and sinister one.

"How did you-"

"There are a lot of things I know and yes life can truly be unfair. Now let the games begin." The killer said. Silence fall among everyone as he placed the microphone right in front of Hitman and pulled him up closer to his desk.

"Better spill your guts. You don't have a lot of time. It's better you spill and die quickly than let me do it for you, cause I like my victims to slowly and painfully." The killer spoke before backing up into the darkest corner of the room silently watching from behind his mask.

"Hey stop it! What you're doing is fucked up. This is someone's life you're trying to take away. I may not know this douche very well but he might have a family. Are you seriously going to take him away from them?" Yoongi yelled trying to talk the killer out of his actions.

"Funny you'd talk about losing family considering you have none." The killer spat.

"STOP IT!" Yoongi curled his fist and punched the glass in front of him with full force as anger and sadness began to consume him. He punched the glass repeatedly screaming at the killer to stop and come fight him instead of being a pussy.