Chapter 22 - Game

Short Update

Let's create a workaholic community shall we😹

Don't forget to like, comment and share. If you like story. Hope you enjoy💛

•••

Author P.O.V

Everyone froze in their very spot at what was being presented before them on the tv.

"Oh where are my manners. These are my guest I'm sure you all are familiar with them." The killer greeted charismatically yanking both Jisoo and Jennie's heads backwards.

"Stop it! Please!" Rosé begged limping further to the tv despite Ms. Kim's protest. She almost fell if not for Jae catching her halfway. But she still crawled forward to the tv.

"Please don't hurt them. Please please please. You can't do this." Rosé begged as Jae tried to calm her down so she wouldn't hurt herself further.

"Oh sweet Rosé. I'm sorry to say but you have no say here. You seem to care for your unnies but you abandoned them." The killer mused releasing his grip on Jennie to pull out his knife.

"No no no wait!" Rosé pleaded as the killer held the knife close to Jisoo's neck.

"Stop you can't do this. Just what the fuck is wrong with you!" Jae yelled causing the killer to pause which shocked everyone.

"Well Jae. You seem to be keeping your promise to Jisoo for that bitch of yours." The killer spat.

"...Bitch who the fuck you calling a bitch you fucking dirty piece of-" Jae tried but stopped once the killer pressed the knife against Jisoo's skin.

Jae pressed his lips together not wanting to say anything to jeopardize either Jisoo's or Jennie's life. But something clicked in his head at that moment, something the killer had said.

"Wait a minute... How did you know Jisoo told me that?" Jae asked.

The killer's smile spread across his face under his mask as he let out loud deep series of laughter.

"He was eavesdropping!" Rosé exclaimed. She started to dig deep into Jae's backpack to look for the device she found earlier.

"This was in your backpack when you gave it to me earlier Jae." Rosé said handing him the device.

"When did this get into my backpack... Who went in my bag?" Jae asked.

"I'm guessing his partner did." Hyuna said from the back.

"And I'm betting it's the same person who help you install this.". Hyuna said drying her tears and holding up a camera that she suspected would be at the back of the room.

" What is that?" Yoongi asked.

"It's a camera and judging by the device in Jae's backpack, this murder has been listening and watching us the whole time." Hyuna concluded tossing the camera on the ground and stepping on it.

"Clever bitch." The killer commented unphased by the revelation.

"That's Ms. Clever bitch." Hyuna spat.

"And you won't be a Mrs." The killer teased, knowing that would hurt her.

"Wait if you have Jisoo and Jennie... Where's Lisa?" Rosé asked the tv.

"Rosé..." Keke trailed her eyes instantly watering as Rosé looked at her.

"What is it?" Rosé asked with a vulnerable heart.