Chapter 32 - The Plan

Update✨

Hey, what's up y'all? Hope you guys are doing great, and welcome back to another update💛✨

Don't forget to vote, comment and share, if you love the story. It doesn't pay my bills, but it boosts my confidence 💕🌚🌝

Enjoy✨
---------

Jimin P.O.V

"That piece of shit still has Jennie and Jisoo. He knows I won't leave without them. He planned this from the beginning, didn't he? Mr. Jones, you're one hell of a crafty, sick fuck."

"Tani stop banging the door!" Yoongi ordered, to which Tani, ignored and continued her actions. Snapping me out of my train of thought on the killer.

"But wait... If the others knew about this then, they wouldn't leave either. It doesn't matter if the access pass is there or not, they won't want to leave them behind. Rosé would stay, then Jae, then Keke, and before you know it, everyone would be in here, risking their lives. All because of me."

I knew that I couldn't allow this to happen. Too many have already lost their lives because of me. I can't allow anyone else to die.

I thought of different strategies to try and make this easier, but nothing came to mind.

"If the others stay then maybe I can split from the group, and find the killer myself? No, sooner or later they'll remember I'm the target."

"Maybe if we stay and Jin gets help? No, he'd probably kill them and flee the area before help arrives."

I thought and thought, over and over, about a plan that would work, but nothing. Just then Jungkook turned around to check on me, I glanced behind me to check if the killer was still present, but thankfully he wasn't.

"Don't worry Jimin. We'll get out of here, we're not alone anymore. Help will be on the way." He assured me. However, at that moment I didn't really pay attention to anything he said after hearing the word one word that came out of his mouth.

"Alone? That's it!"

I now knew what I had to do. It may be putting my life at risk, but if that means saving innocent people, then I'll do it.

I gave Jungkook a small smile, mainly out of gratitude for giving me an idea, rather than assurance. I then extended my arms out to him, gesturing him I wanted a hug. The expression on his face was so genuine and surprised, but without hesitation he accepted the gesture, and hugged me.

I felt bad for initiating a hug. Especially when it was apart of my plan, but it had to be done. I must say though, I really missed hugging him like this. I involuntarily deepened the hug, feeling a sense of security and comfort in his arms, with his chin placed light on top of my head. It reminded me of our past.

"What the fuck is that?" I heard him mumble. I knew the plan was working at those words. Sadly, I released him from the hug so he could investigate what he saw. Step one was completed.

"What is that?" I said loudly so everyone else could hear. Luckily, they did.

Jungkook went over to the staircase and leaned over the access card. Hopefully he recognises it upon first glance.

"It looks like a card." He replied.

"No shit Sherlock." I mentally sighed. Walking over to him and looking at the access pass, and pretending to investigate it as well.

"Holy shit, I think that's the access card!" I shouted, acting surprised.

"The access card?" Yoongi questioned.