Chapter 11 - Surprise

Ayo Update

So Jikook is my favorite but I feel bad for not liking Vkook in that way.

Also Lauren Jauregui my Hispanic Queen has released her comeback 'Expectations' so check it out and lemme know what y'all think of my Bae😍 (don't look at her ass that's for me only)

Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you like the chapter tho.

Enjoy💛
•••

Author P.O.V

"Oh my god... Mochi what's wrong? Mochi?" Keke responded in shock as she held onto the weeping boy. She had not seen Jimin cry this badly since what happened between him and Jungkook. She rubbed soothing circles on his back to try and calm him down.

"Ke-Keke... I'm soooo- I-I-I don't know what to doooo!" He whispered trying to hold back his cries from being heard by the others. His body shivered in her arms due to the cold atmosphere.

"Mochi. Please tell me what's wrong. Maybe I can help you. Please." She begged. She pulled his jacket back over his shoulders as it was slipping off but she remembered Jimin didn't wear a jacket and nor was this his jacket. She knew the jacket belonged to Jungkook.

"I'm so fucking angry with Jungkook." Jimin seethed breaking the hug as lone tears fell from his eyes.

"Why?" Keke simply answered. She was still wondering why Jimin had on Jungkook's jacket.

"He's so fucked up and just so fucking confusing. He thinks he can just come in here and...and apologize to me and offer his jacket to me so I won't get cold and confuse me with his words and fucking affections and..." Jimin trailed of while clutching his fists.

"He did all that for you?" Keke asked sadly looking into his eyes as she felt herself starting to tear up.

"Yea... Fucking stupid right?" Jimin mumbled looking back into her eyes.

As they both stood there staring into each other's eyes Jimin hated what he was feeling, he hated that somewhere deep down he might still have a soft spot for Jungkook. But what he hates more was that he dragged one of his best friends to talk it out with, the one that he knew thought of him as more than just a best friend. Jimin knew Keke liked him a lot more than just friends and he has known this since sophomore year and he knew that telling her these things must be eating at her from the inside.

"Yea..." She replied with a sad smile before holding her head down to wipe a single lone year that had escaped.

"Keke I'm sorry..." Jimin mumbled bringing her into a comforting hug.

"I'm the one supposed to be comforting you and yet you're the one hug me." Keke said. They both gave a small chuckle before separating their faces only inches away from each other as they smiled.

"I wonder what things would've been like if we had been together." Jimin asked both himself and her.

"Well we'd probably-"Keke couldn't finish her sentence as a pair of soft plump lips crashed into her hers. Their mouths moved in sync with each other as they both felt heat starting to rise to their bodies. Also Jimin realized he's bisexual.

Jimin lifted Keke by her ass and propped her on top of the counter never breaking their kiss as he began to fumble with her belt.

"Wait mmmm Jimin no!" Keke mumbled trying to get Jimin to stop.

•Last Halloween || Jikook• जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें