Chapter 31- A Car

Update✨

Aye, what's up readers? Hope you're all doing wonderful. Don't let anyone take that smile away from you. It's for you, and only you can make it shine the brightest 💛✨

Hope y'all enjoy the chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment and share. It's free🌚🌝, and it looks nice and encouraging to me😹🌹

Enjoy💛✨

----------

Author P.O.V

"What do you mean he was here? Out here with you?" Jimin said in disbelief.

"So it seems. I don't know how he could've done all this without me knowing. I must've been really caught up in my thoughts..." Hyuna trailed looking at E'dawn's body once more.

"It's because he isn't alone remember." Yoongi pointed out.

"Hyung is right. He has a partner. We just don't know who it is..." Jungkook agreed.

"We don't even know if that's true. He could be saying that to throw us off, and turn us against each other.... But, then again how did he get close enough to Jae to smuggle that water bottle in his backpack?" Keke wondered.

"Water bottle?" Hyuna asked confusingly.

"Ahhh yeah. You left before anything happened" Hoseok said before taking the watter bottle and handing it over to Hyuna. She took the bottle in hand, and examined it. It seemed like any other normal water bottle.

"Taehyung went berserk and started to attack Jimin, but Jungkook held him down" Hoseok explained.

"What?!" Hyuna gasped.

"How is that possible? Before I left he was fine. He just seemed tired."

"Well, that's what we don't know. But we suspect the killer might have drugged the water." Jimin explained.

"Yeah, and he only started to go crazy after the secret between Jimin and Hoseok got revealed. Luckily, hyung came up with an idea to stop him by having Hoseok speak to him. We thought it didn't work at first when he picked up the TV to throw at us, but thankfully he threw it out the door. "Jungkook finished.

"The idea was because of me." Jae added, earning him a side eye and shush from Rosé.

Hyuna looked at the group in disbelief. She tried to wrap her brain around everything that she had just been told, which was a lot.

"Mmm, a drug that cause the user to behave violent upon words? Sound like a spell" Hyuna mumbled.

"That doesn't make a lot of sense. What was the secret that made you behave like that?" Hyuna questioned Taehyung.

"Well... It was that Jimin and Hoseok kissed." Taehyung confessed. He still felt a bit tense about it, but Hoseok caressed his hand to assure him.

"What? When was that?" Hyuna asked in surprise.

"While him and I were still together." Jungkook replied, without hesitation. He felt as though he deserved it. After all that he put Jimin through trying to protect him. What happened was his punishment.

Hyuna eyes widened slightly as she turned her gaze to Jimin, who looked away. She remembered listening to Jimin's story and feeling sympathy towards him, but what was she supposed to feel now?

"They both cheated on each other? Or one cheated before the other? But why? E'dawn what will become of these two? Is this the love you thought would find a way of working thing out? " Hyuna thought.