Chapter 12 - Yoongi

Ayyo Update

You guys really love the previous chapter and I'm so glad😊 I hope to keeping making you proud. Love you ARMY💜💙💚💛❤️.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you enjoy.💛

Enjoy💛
•••

Author P.O.V

Everyone entered into the girls bathroom a mixture of confusion and shock written all over their faces. Jae, Keke, Jungkook and Jimin were especially shocked seeing their young they hadn't heard from in so long sitting in a bathroom stall sleeping.

"Is he dead?" Jae asked. Keke shrugged and stepped forward and placed her fingers agains his neck to check his pulse. She drew back and looked at everyone with doe eyes.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know how to check someone's pulse." Keke said holding her chest to calm her nerves. Everyone sighed and looked at her in disbelief.

"Bitch move." Jae said walking by her and placing his hand over Yoongi's chest. He released a sigh of relief when he felt his heart beating.

"He's alive. I can feel his heartbeat." He said relieving everyone.

"But why is he here?" Jimin asked. The last time they had heard from Yoongi was years ago right before they even started high school.

"I...I don't know..." Jungkook said poking his tongue against his cheek. Seeing Yoongi again brought him so much joy but it also reminded him of he left in the first place.

"Umm I'm sorry who is this?" Rosé asked quietly. Jae instinctively looked towards her the two blushing as their eyes met.

"Umm... This is...umm Yoongi... Our Yoongi hyung- I mean Hyung Yoongi." Jae stuttered.

"Oh is he new? I've never seen him around before." Rosé asked.

"Technically yes." Jae answered.

"Jimin, Jungkook, Jae can I talk to y'all for a minute over that side." Keke said stepping to the other side of the bathroom away from the others. The four then made a circle to whisper among themselves.

"Why is Yoongi here? Actually no. How is he here?" Keke whispered.

"I don't know. He's supposed to be back at the mental asylum. Do you think they let him go?" Jimin asked whispering.

"Even if they did let him go why wouldn't he call first? And why would he come here to sleep in the bathroom?" Jae reasoned.

"Hyung definitely wouldn't come to a party. And I doubt they'd release him without him notifying any of of us." Jungkook said. Nothing about this seems to add up to them. Because all their possible assumptions wouldn't be accurate.

"You guys don't think...the killer brought him here...right?" Jae asked. The three looked at him with wide eyes. The possibility of the killer bringing Yoongi here wasn't impossible.

"But how? And why would he do that?" Keke asked.

"It doesn't matter right now. We can figure that out when we get help and testify against that motherfucker in court!" Jungkook whispered angrily. Out of all of them Jungkook had a deep connection with Yoongi, he respected the man with all his inner being and just the idea of the the killer bringing him hear rubbed him the wrong fucking way.

"Jungkook..." Jimin mumbled. Jungkook looked at three and saw the surprise on their faces by his reaction.

"I'm sorry. Let's just get out of here. I just want all of us to get out here safe." Jungkook admitted. The three nodded and they walked back over to the rest of the group.