Chapter 13 - Expelled

Update

I'm happy again. I really wanted to finish this story before the end of October but Ima still do it💯

Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you enjoy the chapter👏🏾✨

Enjoy💛
•••

Author P.O.V

"What- Mr. Bang what are you doing?" Jimin asked as him and Jae fixed their already wet and now wrinkled clothes.

"I refuse to have any student in my office without my permission. You kids have been calling the shots all night, now it's time for you to all sit back and allow the adults to handle the situation." Mr. Bang ordered. Offense was written over everyone's face at his words.

"Kids!" Jungkook shouted letting go of the door handle.

"Kook! No the door." Tae said a minor fright running through his body at the thought of the killer flinging the door forward while he was holding it subsequently making him fall forward into him.

"Oh shit sorry bro. But Mr. Bang that's bullshit. We've been carrying this entire group to safety while you've done nothing but provide us with possible escape routes that the killer already had beat us too." Jungkook defended holding onto the door.

"Watch your mouth young man. Don't you dare try and disrespect me within my own school." Mr. Bang argued.

"Or what?" Jungkook spat showing no signs of weakness towards the principal. He felt that he was being too egocentric and prideful. The situation their all in puts them to forcefully work as a team but this entire time Mr. Bang hasn't been even the slightest bit grateful for their efforts.

"You're expelled!" Mr. Bang ordered. Shock written on everyone's face except Jungkook who just shook head in disappointment.

"Mr. Bang that's not fair." Taehyung tried explaining to man.

"Oh, another expelled student. Anyone else?" Mr. Bang said with an unbothered tone.

"That's not-" Hoseok tried defending Tae.

"Expelled!"

"These guy obviously doesn't get any pussy." Jennie mumbled to her group which then proceeded to chuckle with her.

"Four more expelled students!" Mr. Bang shouted at them.

"Is he seriou-" Keke tried.

"Expel-" Mr. Bang tried.

"Yes! I know fucking expelled! Why don't you just hurry the fuck up and do it then huh?! Huh? Instead you have your old, dusty, salty ass up here expelling students in a situation like this. Like some fucking bitch!" Keke spat releasing all her anger she had against the man since the moment in the gym he grabbed her.

Silence grew among the group as Keke's words echoed. She felt absolutely great.

"Was that a threat?" Mr. Bang asked squinting his eyes in suspicion.

"Bitch I honestly don't give a fuck. It was spoken by the mouth of a bad bit-"

"Okay Keke." Jae interrupted her not wanting the group to start fighting among themselves.

"Look Me. Bang. It's not fair for you to be acting like this. We're all in this situation together and we're all trying to get out alive." Jae said trying to reason with the man.