Mercy:28

"You've got a hold of meDon't even know your powerI stand a hundred feetBut I fall when I'm around you"

Don't even know your power
I stand a hundred feet
But I fall when I'm around you"

•••
3 days later.

"Mason" He yells through the house. He went to her room to see her knocked out. He put Amir down and jumped on her. She groans.

"What on earth Harlem." She says getting up and pushing him off me.

"I miss you baby mama." He says kissing her lips she kisses back.

"I miss my baby." She says getting Amir from off the side of the bed and he starts to giggle and smile. He holds masons face and pushes his face into hers try's to get a kiss.

"Dose my baby want a Kiss?" She says smiling and he starts to laugh loud as she kisses his face.

"I want a kiss." Harlem says perking his lips out. Amir looks over at his father and mean mugged him. Harlem gasps.

"Yo Nigga did you just mean mug me ?" Amir starts to smile and hugs his mama.

"Aww you just like yo daddy. He stay mean mugging." Mason says tickling him and he starts to giggle even more.

"Mane... he a mamas boy i swear." Harlem holds out his arms for Amir to come out he just looks at him and rest his head on masons shoulder putting his tiny hands around her neck facing away from Harlem.

"Luh nigga you ain't shit." Amir turns around.

"Mama." He says and mason and Harlem gasp.

"This nigga."

"Did you just say your first words?!" Mason says holding him up and cheesing. Harlem mugs him.

"So you really ain't shit. How you gone say mama before dada. We talked about this shit." Amir smiles and hugs mason again.

"Mane give me my son y'all too close." He says snatching Amir away from her. Not hard though. He would never hurt his son. Amir starts to cry.

"Mama mama mama !" He yells crying holding his hands towards mason. Harlem mugs him

"You gone do this to your father. With out me you wouldn't be here luh Nigga." He says handing him to mason.

"My baby said his first words. Aww I love you Amir." Mason says gushing over her son.

"Hey with out me he wouldn't be here." Harlem says crossing his arms.

"I know because you was so determined to trap me." Mason says hugging and kissing her baby.

"Look at you. You love what I have you though." He says referring to Amir.

"I really So. He's my baby. I love him with all my heart." She says cheesing. Harlem smiles at her because she's happy with their son.

"He's so perfect." She says grabbing his checks. He smiles.

"Mama." He says again.

"Okay nigga you just showing off. Niggas learn how to say one word and gas the shit." Mason mugs him.

"Shut up Harlem you just mad because all my attention isn't on you." He laughs.

"Nah ion mind you loving on our son. I think it's cute. The little nigga just do to much. He such a mamas boy." He says tickling Amir and he starts to laugh.

"Yes you are." Mason says talking to Amir and blowing raspberries in his stomach.

"Okay stop. Y'all becoming head ass. I get he's your baby and all but I am too give me a raspberry." He says lifting up his shirt.

"Oh but I don't want it on my stomach." He says smirking.

"Um our son is -

"Girl I was just playin. Ion want head with Amir right there. That's sum creep shit." He says laughing.

"Aye later on tonight we gotta talk." Mason becomes nervous.

"Okay and you should move back in." He looks at her.

"You miss a nigga sleeping here?" She nods her head yes.

"Ight I'll move back in. When Amir go to sleep we have to talk real shit." He says getting up and leaving the room.

"I wonder what ya daddy has to talk to me about." She says talking to Amir. He shrugs his shoulders.

"Uh I swear your smart." She says smiling. He nods his head yes and claps his hand.

••

I've had a bad day today.