Training Camp. Goku vs Izuku,Bakugo and Todoroki?

Start from the beginning

Aizawa - Now today we will begin your training and joining us with your training are - as he was cut off by two females.

???? - The Wild Wild Pussycats!

Mandalay - I'm Mandalay and my quirk is Telepath I can contact people from a really good distance

Pixie-Bob - My name is Pixie Bob and my quirk is Earth Flow I flow any part of the Earth as long as I touch it.

Goku - Mr. Aizawa if Eri wakes up just tell her that we are training.

He nods but Pixie-Bob tried to grab me to shut me up.

Goku - You know if you wanted me to be quiet you could have said so without trying to mess with someone you have no information on.

Aizawa told us that we are here to begin our training and Pixie-Bob used her quirk and moved the Earth but I dodged it with ease.

Sero - Hey No Fair Goku YOU CAN'T DO THAT!

Goku - Why not If I wanted I could destroy this whole forest in a swift of my hand. So there is no point of me doing this type of training you guys need it not me I'm gonna go check on Eri.

I flew off while everyone was shocked off me leaving like that.

Ochako - Wow I cant believe he did that.

But I returned and grabbed her by her waist.

Goku - I'm gonna stay but to protect you.

Ochako got really red but I kissed her and she calmed down.

Goku - Now lets do this. ALSO AIZAWA CAN YOU TELL MANDALY TO TELL ME WHEN ERI WAKES UP?

Aizawa - YEAH ALRIGHT!

Mandalay - What did he just do?

Aizawa - He just turned to what he calls a Super Saiyan.

We all started going and Monsters appear and I change in to my gi and after 3 hours we finished.

Mandalay - Wow that was faster than intended.

But out of no where a giant one appeared behind me and only targeted me and so he started shooting lava lasers at me. So I thought of one way to destroy it a good ol fashion Kamehameha!

Mandalay - Good Job Goku so hurry go and eat and remember this is the only day we will serve you.

After eating I was thinking of Demigra and why he left on the fight.