Chapter 53: A True Blessing (FINALE)

While Jimin waited longer, the Doctor grew impatient and was tempting to move Jimin around in his crutches, but Jimin refused. Wanting to continue learning with Jungkook by his side like he promised. As he waited, Jungkook arrived later on and rushed into the room where he finally gave Jimin a sigh of relief once he showed up. Jimin smiled seeing Jungkook walk through those doors and let out a giggle once the Doctor finally put his hands together to clap.

        "And I thought we'd be waiting forever! Come on, let's get this over with." The Doctor added as Jungkook walked in and the kitten that was once so small, looked a lot taller than before! Jimin's eyes lit up just seeing Peanut walk in and rush over to Jimin. Running it's fur and body along Jimin's free leg and purring in glee.

         "O-Oh Peanut! You've gotten so big!" Jimin cooed happily as Jungkook smiled at his lover grow so excited to see the kitten after so long. At that moment, Jungkook made his way to the doctor and whispered something into his ear as Jimin grew distracted with Peanut playing with the laces on his shoes. "I'll get you cat nip later and maybe a new toy to play with!" Jimin gushed over the smaller kitten until he heard the door close and he was left alone with his lover. "Where did the Doctor go, Jungkook?" Jimin asked as the younger pulled out his phone and played a song through it.

🎶"Best Part"🎶
🎵By: H.E.R (Ft. Daniel Caesar)🎵

       "Come on, let's get you practicing with those crutches." Jungkook mentioned as Jimin let out a giggle and stood up with the crutches planted onto the ground. Jungkook admired the look at how they matched in sweaters and wore the same ripped jeans. Not only matching with their clothes, but also matching with the same timberland shoes. "You look so beautiful today~" Jungkook whispered as he walked up to Jimin and gave him a kiss before standing right by his side.

        "Ah, I can't wait to get home and then I could dye my hair pink again." Jimin mentioned as Jungkook smiled and continued to stare at him. Staring at him with such a romantic gaze, was enough to make any girl jealous and question the way that even their own lover would stare at them in return. Jimin found that Jungkook being by his side was the true blessing he had… Jungkook wasn't a curse to him, he was the best thing that has ever happened to him. Of course, along the way wasn't beautiful, but Jimin couldn't seem to run if there wasn't a reason to walk in the first place. "This song is very beautiful…" Whispered Jimin. Listening to such a beautiful song with many lyrics he couldn't seem to relate to if he wasn't with Jungkook from the start.

       "Swan, do you ever… regret joining the gang? If you didn't join… You would have never gotten hurt…" Jungkook mentioned and let out a sigh. "I have a confession about your tattoo…" Mentioned Jungkook. Assisting Jimin as they walked around the room for practice.

       "I know already… You never gave me the tattoo of the gang initiation. It's just a normal tattoo to everyone and you. There's no six underneath it." Jimin mentioned as Jungkook nodded his head.

        "H-How did you find out?" Uttered the man into a worried whisper as Jimin let out a giggle after.

         "When you weren't here yesterday… Two police officers came to question me about the crime scene. They said gang members had a tattoo with a six. So, I was scared to show them my tattoo until they noticed there wasn't a six underneath the Swan. So then, they asked me more questions as to why I was there at the start. I said I was walking around the area where I heard something going on in the warehouse. That's when a gang member came out, shot me and Seung-Woo. They're very gullible~" Jimin giggled and had Jungkook show him how to use the crutches correctly.