Chapter 4: Midnight Touch~

With Jeon Jungkook's fingers slipping in and out of Jimin's tight entrance, he spread his fingers inside and pushed in and out quickly; embracing the gentle and humming echoes slipping from in between Jimin's plump lips. “Jungkook… Jungkook…” Jimin softly breathed and let out whimpers before looking down where his dominant swarmed. They locked eyes once more as Jimin watched Jungkook suck onto the nipples despite the piercing preventing him from flicking and rolling the bud of Jimin's nips along his teeth.

          “O-Oh… AH!” Not a moment too soon, Jimin was slightly moaning louder with the feeling of Jungkook's wet fingers pushing in and out if his entrance repeatedly. Jimin closed his thighs around Jungkook's fingers and arched his petite body before dropping his head to the side of the room. Meeting with another mirror to see how Jungkook's carefully and perfectly designed body leaned in to suck onto Jimin's nipples so roughly; but gently to avoid hurting Jimin's piercings.

          “I love these… on you…” Jungkook whispered and right when he pulled his fingers out of Jimin's entrance, he left Jimin panting heavily to himself. “Do you want me already?” Jungkook whispered and with the act of Jimin raising his hands up his body, this was enough to make Jungkook feel as if Jimin wanted him now. Out of everything, this was what Jimin least expected from a night out. Jungkook then pulled Jimin's hips closer and reached over to a condom. As Jungkook ripped the plastic wrap around it, He suddenly turned Jimin over and pulled him by his thighs once more. Having his length rub against Jimin's rear. Within seconds, Jungkook rolled the condom over his own shaft and teased the tip around Jimin's rim. “I'll fuck you so hard… You won't be able to walk for a day.. “

          “Oh please… I want it..” Jimin begged out of desperation and giggled with the alcohol finally reaching his system. Abruptly, Jungkook's tip touched the submissive's entrance before slamming his hands along Jimin's hips before pushing himself in. Almost instantly, Jimin felt Jungkook force himself in so suddenly due to how wet and lubricated the rim and the hole was. “A-AH!” Jimin mewled loudly as his hands gripped onto the bed sheets so helplessly. “J-JUNGKOOK, AH!~” Jimin felt Jungkook inside him the first time and without a warning, Jungkook fixed his right hand over the submissive's hair to grip onto tightly.

          “Ngh- Do you think I'm scared of you n-now?” Jungkook gruffed and grinded his toned hips against Jimin's underside. Having Jimin gasping and gripping onto the bed sheets tightly; Jungkook proceeded to pound into Jimin and having his moans grow louder with no hesitation. All there was left was the passionate and rough pounding Jungkook pushed into Jimin so roughly. “Ah… Ah~ oh you're so tight!”

           “J-JUNGK-AH! F-FUCK!” Jimin screamed. The wet condom covering Jungkook's length, slid in and out so roughly to the point where Jimin's hands couldn't dare to let go of the bed sheets. “O-Oh Yes! L-Like that!” Jimin moaned as Jungkook tugged his hair right after. Making the feeling feel too good to silence himself.

           Jungkook's face showed a complete smirk as he thrusted in and out of Jimin, eventually letting go of his hair to grip onto the older's arms and pull them back. Having Jimin gasp against the bed sheets sweetly. Jimin never knew being treated like this would feel so good to him. Jimin's slit began to gush pre-cum and the head touched the mattress repeatedly each time it tapped against it. “Ngh- ah… Ah…” Jungkook growled and dropped his hands onto the mattress, letting Jimin go so he could hold himself over Jimin's smaller frame. The brisk skin touching left Jungkook feeling his own cum rub against the condom he had over his own member. With such force, Jungkook just couldn't stop himself from doing this to Jimin. Their minds slipped into the clouds of pleasure filling the air completely as sweat began to surface from their skins suddenly.