Chapter 37: Just A Name

The two panted in sync as Jungkook finally came inside of Jimin. Oh, how long the younger wished to have Jimin like this and finally, he was able to feel relief. Jimin smiled to himself just feeling Jungkook's cum gush inside of him and only now, he rose his hands to cup Jungkook's face and point his gaze onto his. "I love you, Jungkook…" Jimin whispered and rubbed the tip of his small nose against Jungkook's. "My love…" Jimin continued to coo as Jungkook finally pulled out and remained over Jimin out of breath before he too made a smile that seemed to radiate even brighter than the morning sun that beamed through the windows up ahead.

        "Good morning, my Swan…. I love you too…" Whispered Jungkook and smiled out of breath. Jimin could see how calm Jungkook has gotten, yet something about him felt different the whole time he had Jimin pinned against the couch and punished as well. "Ah, I think I got too distracted… This wasn't what I had planned." Jungkook thought as he looked away from Jimin. Yet, Jimin then pointed Jungkook's face to his.

        "Jungkook… I'm sorry for making you upset with me… I-I was just upset you didn't have any time for me. To support me." Jimin added. Feeling Jungkook hold him close as they hugged over the couch and cuddled gently. "I'm sorry for making such a big scene." Pouted the man against the skin of his boyfriend.

         "No… It's fine. I can't get mad at you." Jungkook spoke in such a soft voice; his voice was as soft as a blanket taken out of the dryer, his voice was soft to the point where Jimin felt that he was on the clouds. Yet, somehow those clouds managed to reappear as the same grey clouds during every thunderstorm. Something still didn't feel right about the young man and this was it. Jungkook was more silent after growing jealous and exposing his off behavior while he punished Jimin for making him upset the day before. As Jeon Jungkook caressed Jimin's hair back, he stared at Jimin and grew silent. Not something Jungkook would always do before.

       "Jungkookie… You sound and feel different…" Jimin continued to speak in whispers to his lover before raising his head to point in his direction. "You seem more tense even if you say you're alright."

        "This is how I am." Jungkook mentioned and sat up before throwing his hair back. "With that being said, I have to take a shower and go to work today. I won't be home until hours from now, I have meetings." Jungkook added as Jimin then grabbed Jungkook's hand and slowly intertwined with it. "What does my Swan want…?"

         "I said you feel different… you were never like this. This can't be you!" Jimin mentioned. Only then, Jungkook intertwined hands with Jimin's and brought it up to kiss his lover hand so carefully. "Jungkook…"

          "All you need to worry about is being here for me when I need you. That's all." Jungkook spoke; he sounded rather charming to Jimin's ears. On the other hand, he brushed everything off with such a dull and plain look that gave Jimin a worrying thought that Jungkook was covering something up. Next, Jimin knew what he had to say at that very moment to shed some light to his behavior.

         "Jungkookie… Yesterday, Mr. Yoshida was making me feel like you weren't very supportive once you left so suddenly. He knows who you are and he knows your name…" Jimin uttered. Softly biting his lip and holding Jungkook's hand in his. "I've never told him your name and referred to you by 'My Boyfriend' nothing else! But, somehow… He figured your name out…"

          "Hm… Did he?" Jungkook asked and there it was again. His silence filled Jimin's ears as the loudest scream he could hear even if Jungkook didn't say a thing. Just then, Jungkook slowly began to tighten his grip around Jimin's hand and made the older flinch and look down so suddenly. "Are you sure you didn't let the name slip from your mouth once or twice?"