Chapter 38: Accusations

Throughout the early afternoon, Jimin was at work and contemplated many things as he sat in his spacious office. He recalled the long and hot morning he shared with his Master and then after, they sat in the bathroom with Jungkook crying over his lap. Yet, Jimin knew those tears were fake. It was the fact that Jungkook's new behavior caused him to react like this and it was obvious Jungkook's tears weren't real. Jungkook would only cry if he lost Jimin… Not over something so pointless at that. Jungkook teared up so easily and it was noticeable how he pouted and his bottom lip quivered right after. Whispering in a soft voice that he wanted to protect Jimin, all of this just to make his boyfriend's heart feel heavy.

       "Oh my Jungkookie… He seems different. Of course those tears weren't real… I know him already but at the same time, I don't. I didn't know he had this side to him. He's difficult… Yet, I put up with him because I love him… He might hurt someone and the worse thing I'll do is stay with him and try to help." Jimin thought on in his mind while he folded his hands together and pressed his head against his own knuckles. "I need to have a talk with him… surely I can't sit and ignore these actions." As Jimin thought about his boyfriend longer, the landline telephone began to ring. Causing Jimin's thoughts to be cut short.

        Jimin rose a finger to a button and cleared his voice. "What do you need, Jihyun?" Jimin asked as he awaited his brother's voice.

         "Kim Taehyung is here to see you. He brings you a gift from Mr. Yoshida, should I send him in?" Jihyun asked. Leaving Jimin to roll his eyes and drop his head forward. Not wanting to see anyone before him.

          "Send him in." Jimin answered and removed his finger from the button. Waiting for Taehyung to walk in. As soon as the doors were opened by an elderly lady dressed elegantly, Taehyung walked in with a wide bouquet of roses in his hands and a card that had Jimin's name written on it. Taehyung made an appearance with a black turtleneck sweater, beige khakis, held with a black belt along with brown classic shoes. The younger walked in with the bouquet as he stopped and gave a rose to the elderly lady before walking forward as the doors closed. Jimin stood up and tilted his head before fixing the cuffs to his white dress shirt.

          "Hello, Jimin…" Taehyung greeted Jimin and reached the desk to place a bouquet of roses. Carrying such a pleasant and lovely smell. "These are from Seung-Woo. You are such a lucky man." Taehyung spoke carefully as he rose his gaze up to Jimin. "You don't like them?"

       "The roses are lovely… But getting roses from him endlessly ruins the purpose of being friends or keeping things professional." Jimin mentioned and let out a scoff right after. "He sent you to bring these roses to me now?"

        "If you don't like them-"

        "Leave it here, my father will kill me if I reject another gift of his." Jimin answered and sat down on the office chair to let out a sigh. "You can go."

       "J-Jimin… Do you know anyone by the name of… Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung whispered and the way he looked down with his eyes that grew teary, sent many signals to Jimin. "Boss mentioned the name to you yesterday and I rather hoped you knew who he was. Mr. Yoshida told me that he's your boyfriend and I… hope I can help you." Taehyung uttered and bit his lip as he sat down and tears fell from his eyes so suddenly.

       "Yes… I know him. What about him?" Jimin asked and wondered what Taehyung had to say about his boyfriend. Flags went off in Jimin's head but the way Taehyung cried, was enough to make Jimin worry. Taehyung cried so much emotion and pain; Jimin just wondered if something about Jungkook, left Taehyung looking nervous as if he was traumatized. "Taehyung, you can tell me… Right?"