Chapter 33: Hellish

After changing into the clothes sent from Mr. Yoshida, Jimin tossed away all thoughts of how Seung-Woo was behaving. Jimin adjusted the sweater over his body as he rolled his hair back and stepped out. Just knowing that Mr. Yoshida would be standing nearby to see Jimin as he models in front of the camera. Jimin finally left the dressing room only to be greeted with a makeup artist who walked in front of the younger just to fix his hair and apply the heavy eyeliner underneath his charming gaze. After at least ten minutes of makeup, Jimin was ready to model.

        "Jimin, you look amazing!" Jihyun rarely complimented as he walked up to his brother and threw his arm around him. The younger then walked with his older brother to the set where Yoongi was sitting over the leopard print couch with his blond hair rushed to the side. "Hello, Min Yoongi! This is Park Jimin, your modelling partner." Mentioned Jihyun. Keeping his arm wrapped around Jimin's shoulder happily.

       "What…" Yoongi answered in a tired tone as his eyes met with Jimin. "Oh, Hi. I'm Yoongi and I'm tired." Yoongi seemed to complain as he let out an exhale before looking away. "I want to go home so, can we get this done?"

        "Of course!" Jihyun replied into a panic. Not wishing to get on Yoongi's bad side. As Jihyun walked away, Yoongi let out a chuckle before gazing up at Jimin before him.

       "They'll do anything to keep me here…. I've been here for HOURS! waiting for a guy named Jimin… Oh would you look at that, here he is…" Yoongi spoke into his usual deep and raspy voice. "Hmph… What takes you hours to get here?" The older asked and stood up to drop his hands onto his own hips. "Don't you know people have beds to go home to?"

         "Wow… You must really treasure your rest…" Jimin whispered and watched Yoongi nod his head.

         "Who doesn't? Let's make this photoshoot quick. The prince of Daegu is tired." Yoongi added and clapped his hand before quickly shoving his hands into his pocket and posing so suddenly. He stood still completely and this alone left Jimin amazed at his photogenic poses.

        "We aren't taking pictures yet…" Jimin whispered. However, Yoongi still stood in his pose and remained extremely silent. "But, Yoongi-" Jimin was then silenced as Yoongi rose his index finger up and hovered it over Jimin's lips to silence him. After, he stayed in that position. Making Jimin wonder if he also held his breath in. The older kept the pose as if he was a mannequin and it wasn't until Jimin stepped in front of him to see if he would ever break from this pose. "Yoo-"

        "Ah, you're an annoying partner, Jimin!" Yoongi added and with that, Jimin let out a chuckle before they gave their attention to the director. The director mentioned that they should pose in whatever pose they desired and the two happily complied. Jimin sat over the couch and laid back, having his hair rolled back and water gently sprayed over his face to give such a sexy look. Jimin crossed his leg over the other and planted his arms along the sides of the couch. Staring at the camera in such a look as Yoongi sat on the ground and pressed his head against the side of the couch while his gaze was closed.

      There was many shots taken and Jimin could see how happy his father and brother truly was… Along with Mr. Yoshida. In fact, the man seemed intrigued at how Jimin took his poses. It made him smile and only look at Jimin the whole time. It bothered the younger in so many levels, but he knew he had to keep quiet about it because his father was too happy to let this all backfire. Jimin took a pose with Yoongi; pouring him a glass as he looked down at the glass as Yoongi kept his hand still in a position of his hair rolling back. This picture was taken standing up as Jimin's hand was fixed over one of his father's liquors.

      Every move and every glance, Seung-Woo was left staring in a gaze that looked so caring and in love. Jimin didn't like any of it and at times, it took him off his daring expression to the point where the director had to ask for another take. As they reached a break, Mr. Yoshida was the first to run up to Jimin and offer him a can of coffee. Making an adoring smile as he took off his coat and held it. Exposing every detail to his firm muscles underneath his light, lavender, dress shirt tucked into his black slacks and black leather belt. The man stood before Jimin happily to praise his good work on the first segment of the shoot and then onto the commercial take for the campaign.