Chapter 29: The Lonely Lucifer

"W-WE DID IT!" Jimin cheered happily as he began to giggle and hug Seokjin's body close. "We lost them!" Jimin cheered gleefully and heard the laughs of the man riding the motorcycle with him. It seems that only now, Jimin's bond with Seokjin grew stronger and they were able to bond over the mission entirely. Very soon, Seokjin pulled up by the base garage where he parked the motorcycle along with the rest. However, only a few was around since the rest of the members were still split up and losing the cops chasing their tails. Jimin loved the mission greatly and admired the adrenaline so suddenly.

          "We did great for our first mission with you, Boss." Seokjin added before he set the motorcycle to stand against the wall to the grim garage. The garage was wide, grey paint was coated over every inch of the walls, and the smell of gasoline and oil seemed to mix in Jimin's nose. "Don't worry about the others, they must be trying to shake the cops off. They'll bring the money in after."

         "That was amazing. I never thought I would be able to do things like that! It scared me so much to the point where fear raced through my blood! I only get this feeling on rollercoasters. It was fast too!" Jimin continued to talk as he took off his mask and followed alongside Seokjin back into the main building at the base.

         "I was surprised once you picked the gun up and managed to shoot at the windshields! Let alone, you shot the wheels so suddenly! You really wowed me at the end. Please, call me Jin." Seokjin stated happily as he took the two sacks filled with wons out of the sides of the motorcycle. Designed to carry inventory within the small drawers to the motorcycle. "Come on, let's sit at my office while we wait for them."

       Jimin looked around as Jin walked forward. Leading Jimin to a room far up stairs. Eventually, Seokjin turned and reached the room after a while and removed the hamster mask from over his face. "Six's office is over there… But he keeps it locked all the time." Jin pointed out and turned the door open to his office; dragging the sack of wons. Inside, the office was vacant and all that was inside was the lonesome, wooden, desk along with a computer sitting over it. There were files and a singular leather chair, but that's all there was to the room. "I just got this office, you will be sharing with Six since the two of you are our leaders and you are in a relationship. I'm the commander… Well, the third wheel to this trio."

         "You really do hold a special place to this gang. Everyone seems afraid of you…"

        "Afraid of me? Ah, I feel like a queen now. That's… Unbeliebubble!" Laughed the older. "I guess I do have the power to. All in all, I'm not a scary guy. I get scary when I want to but overall, I'm a kind guy. I'm like a mother to everyone in here!" Jin mentioned and made his way over to his leather chair and sat behind his computer. Setting the stacks of wons down so he could count them later on today. "Hey! Do you want to hear a joke?"

        "Oh… Uh, sure?" Jimin replied as Jin started to give such an amusing smile. Laughing to himself before he could even form a sentence on what to say.

       What do you call an alligator in a vest…" Jin asked as Jimin began to smile just seeing Seokjin's attempt to silence his laughter. "An INVESTIGATOR!" Laughed Jin and caused Jimin to giggle and cover his own face. "What do you call a pig that does karate? a PORK CHOP!" The older man had a laugh sounding as if the windshield of the car was being wiped repeatedly.

      "Stop it! What's wrong with you?!" Jimin laughed heavily and tried to grasp his breath. "The way you say it makes me laugh like this!" Jimin giggled and crouched as he caught his breath. "Ah, that was torture.."

       "Honestly, you're the only one who laughs at my jokes. Six really has a wonderful man like you." Seokjin mentioned and looked down at Jimin who was on the ground. "Ever since you came into his life, he's never been happier! And… More calmer than he was before…" Jin spoke as if Jungkook was such a troublesome child and he was the disappointed guardian. These words alone made Jimin stand up and grow curious on what Jin meant.