Chapter 22: His Priority~

Jimin was huffing heavily against the heated air around him. He rode over Jungkook and moaned each time he felt Jungkook jolt himself forward and groan. “‘Ngh~!” Jimin moaned into a hum as he threw his head back and pressed his arms against the cushions to hold himself up to mewl. “Oh Jungkook! G-Gentle!” Jimin gasped, feeling his entrance already expand along with Jungkook's pre-cum filling in his hole. “M-Master!”

         “Come… Here…” Jungkook gruffed before wrapping his arm around Jimin's body and sitting up. The dominant held his submissive close as they breathed against each other's cherry lips. Jimin cupped his boyfriend's face and let out a soft whimper just closing his eyes and avoiding Jungkook's stare. However, Jungkook wasn't going to wait any longer to look Jimin in the eyes. He pointed Jimin's chin to his, before licking underneath his bottom and plump lip. “Ah-Ah! Look at me…” Jungkook ordered Jimin as he kept thrusting his body upwards while Jimin moved in every desperate gasp.

         “J-Jungkook! O-Oh Jungkook!” The submissive's body trembled in pleasure as he hugged Jungkook's body against his. Leaving scars down his back in pleasure. “Mh- AH-AH~” Jimin suddenly began to shout. Pleasure rushed inside him as he tightened his grip all around Jungkook's body. His knees pressed against the sides of his master, his nails dug deep, and his moans echoed against Jungkook's ear. “I-I love you!” Gasped the bottom. Kissing Jungkook's lips passionately as the wet slapping sounds echoed and their kisses could be heard. Warmth filled the room from their passionate intercourse while Jimin's wet tip gushed with pre-cum.

          “My love…” Jungkook whispered. Despite his arm and shoulder in bandages, Jungkook still managed to pleasure the love of his life as he only hugged him close with one hand. Guiding Jimin's body against his while he thrusted upwards, grinding his hips against Jimin's entrance, and leaning back against the couch. With each thrust, each moan, and each shout, Jungkook's shaft was beginning to fill Jimin's entrance with pre-cum. Their lips broke only to breathe as the thrusts only continued. By now, Jungkook was reaching closer and closer to cumming inside of Jimin to the point where his member was teasing Jimin's prostate.

         The bottom gasped and threw his head over Jungkook's shoulder to whimper and cry his moans out. Jungkook loved the sensation of having power over Jimin like this. He slid his free hand down to Jimin's and held it into a lock while he laid back onto the cushions. Jungkook didn't want Jimin to leave at all; the boy kept his submissive in his arms and kissed him to silence his worries. By now, Jimin's entrance began to grow wet with all the pre-cum his lover filled inside him. The head of his own cock twitched and his mewls echoed desperately. “OH JUNGKOOK! F-Fuck! I-I'll cum!” Jimin warned Jungkook and felt the boy thrusting quicker. Faster and faster, Jungkook’s blood rushed to his face while his heart pounded with every thrust. “A-AH!”

         “M-My Jimin…” Jungkook huffed and pulled Jimin over his body once more, hugging him close and thrusting inside Jimin's hole until he felt Jimin arch his body and his heart began to pound. “M-Mh… J-Jimin…c-cum…” Jungkook told Jimin as the man had his forehead pressed against his lover's chest as he panted and whimpered softly.

          “MASTER!” Jimin moaned against his dominant's skin. Cumming over his lower half in seconds as he was panting sweetly against his lover's skin. “Ah-Ah…. Ah…” Jimin huffed and bit his lip once he rested over Jungkook's body. Feeling his own cum rub against their skins. “Jungkook… Oh Master…don't stop…” Jimin begged desperately as Jungkook pointed Jimin's face to his and began to thrust upwards. “J-Jungkook!”

          “Oh how I l-love it when you cry and moan for me…” The Dark Prince's devilish voice caused a shiver to run down Jimin's spine from the way his voice made him feel. Jungkook's raspy and satisfying voice called out to Jimin, making him want to hear more of it as if this was his weakness. “Moan louder for me…” Jungkook whispered as he began to thrust faster. “Moan…”