Chapter 31: A Different Demeanor

"O-Oh… OH YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!" Jimin panted as the many stings of his tattoo still bit down on his sensitive skin. "I-It still hurts…" The man pouted and gripped onto the cushion underneath his torso. "Mh- it still feels like many needles are digging into my skin…" Whispered Jimin with a soft cry before reaching for a tissue and wiping his tears. The younger watched Jimin's grip tighten around the throw pillow as Jungkook thought to himself longer. Knowing that he needed to put the number six underneath Jimin's tattoo, yet, it was too much pain for Jimin already.

          "I told you not to exaggerate your first tattoo but that was the first thing you did." Jungkook replied and pulled the cart away before taking his latex gloves off. "Still feel the pain, don't you?" Jungkook teased as he dropped onto the couch right next to Jimin. "But it was all worth it, take a look." Jungkook then showed Jimin the picture of the tattoo in his phone. Making a smile appear over Jimin's face just looking at it. "It's beautiful… Isn't it?"

          "It's perfect… I had a different image in my head but this one is more perfect than I can ever imagine." Jimin whispered out of breath while he looked at the picture further. Not realizing that Jungkook never set the number six underneath Jimin's tattoo. "What do I do now?"

         "Don't move I have to put an ointment and cover it with a layer of plastic." Jungkook mentioned before he leaned in and kissed Jimin's cheek right after. As soon as Jungkook began to coat the big tattoo with an antibacterial ointment, he covered the tattoo with a plastic layer. "Stay here with me so I can help you wash it and treat it properly." The younger stated and slid his hand down to caress the side of Jimin's torso. "Everytime you are here with me… It feels like we are living with each other. I love that feeling so much. So, will you stay with me longer and not just for the tattoo?"

         Jimin turned his head to the side where he caught Jungkook's gaze. A smile erupted over Jimin's face before he pulled away from the couch and stood up in front of Jungkook. "I'll stay with you longer, Jungkookie~" Answered Jimin happily as he threw his arms around Jungkook's neck to pull him in for a kiss. That night, Jimin slept shirtless over Jungkook's body. Avoiding on laying over the tattoo on his back. As the two slept over the bed and in each other's arms. Jimin found himself waking up time to time just to feel the loving moment he would share with his lover.

        As Jimin laid over Jungkook's exposed body, he just couldn't tell that there was a part of him that was the complete opposite. Jimin loved the feeling of having Jungkook grow so gentle, grow so caring and loving. The endless thoughts of their love left Jimin believing that Seokjin was only bluffing. No one knew Jungkook the way Jimin did and the side of the boy that grew so careful with his lover, made it seem like that was all there was to him. No dark side.. Just the lighter side of things. Jimin ran his hands along Jungkook's bandages and smiled. Finally denying all thoughts of Jungkook carrying such a bad behavior to himself.

How could I have been so blind?
_

______________________________________

        After a good month, Jungkook managed to recover. He trained Jimin how to lead the gang and plan a mission a month back. So, Jimin completely took over the gang so suddenly until Jungkook was strong enough to come back. Along the way, Jimin became less and less interested in his work at his father's family business. Jimin found himself thinking of what other places to strike for the gang missions, while he should be focusing at work. Even then, Jimin has completely forgotten the whole purpose was to rob for good. Not to make himself feel so powerful. It was no secret that the attitude alone was able to seep through his mind and alter his behavior.

       Once a month flew past them like dead leaves falling from a tree at fall, Jimin's scheduled modeling photoshoot grew near with the company Mr. Yoshida led. Jimin recalled telling Jungkook about the news before and all he could remember was Jungkook teasing him about it. Yet, he never denied it. As soon as morning broke, Jimin batted his eyes awake at the sunlight beaming over his eyes. Jimin was sleeping in Jungkook's bed as always. They never took the big step into moving in together just yet, so Jimin would only spend the weekends with his lovely boyfriend. Within those caring weekends, Jungkook wouldn't be any happier. Waking up to Jimin's beautiful smile was all he ever wanted at the very end.