Chapter 25: No Words

For the remainder of the night, Jimin slept with his boyfriend and thought back at how they always seemed to argue when it came to this situation. Jimin fell asleep caressing the younger's hair back while his gaze stared off into the window. Catching the moonlight gleaming in his eyes. It didn't seem to make sense to him. The fact that he brought up the conversation and that was enough to make Jungkook talk like he didn't make a promise to his lover. Jimin laid with Jungkook resting over his chest like a child. The man was left caressing Jungkook's hair back and lightly pressing kisses against Jungkook's head where he slept. Wanting to erase all thoughts of their small argument in his head.

       By morning, Jungkook was still there. Resting over Jimin's body and holding him close. He adored the golden feeling of having his lover lay in bed with him. They cuddled all night and that was all. Nothing but innocent hugs were involved. Jimin opened his eyes to see Jungkook hugging his waist close with his free hand as his other was still in a sling and his shoulder was wrapped in bandages. Still healing for the many weeks he was ordered to rest and take it easy.

       "Jungkook…" Jimin whispered and poked his cheek to see that the boy was still in fast asleep. Jimin almost wanted to tap the boy awake, but he figured that Jeon Jungkook was such a busy business man. There was never a time where Jungkook was given a break from it all since he ran one of the best companies out there. At times, Jimin pitied Jungkook over the fact that he had so much to work in a day. "Ah… Just sleep here… I don't know when we'll ever have a moment like this. A moment where you're just sleeping and not worrying about work, my dark prince." Whispered Jimin to Jungkook's ear. "My Jungkook…" Jimin had plans to be with Jungkook all day until he realized that he had to do his first mission later on when rain strikes.

       "I can't wait for a day we can have to ourselves…" Thought Jimin and kept his hands in Jungkook's hair. Caressing it back and looking at Jungkook with such a smile. "I can't wait until I find forever with you… Only you. I now realize that you're all I want. That's how love is, right? I just hope we aren't together for nothing. I want to be with you for as long as we are alive. I don't want to separate even for one second." As Jimin was lost in his thoughts once more, he began to receive messages from his brother once more.

       Jimin scowled just hearing his own phone chime with notifications calling out to him. "They just want to bother me… Don't they?" Jimin hissed and ignored his text messages completely. Seconds after, his phone began to ring. Leading him to look away and bite his lip. Hoping Jungkook wouldn't mind hearing him speak as he sleeps. Jimin let out a huff before picking up the phone and tapping the answer button so suddenly. "What do you want, Jihyun?! I will literally beat you up if you called for nothing. I-"

       "Jimin, where are you?" The sudden voice of Mr. Park echoed in Jimin's head and this left Jimin to clear his throat and think of what to say.

       "I'm at someone's house." Jimin answered. However, his father didn't go deep into the conversation like he always would. "Do you need me at the office?"

       "No, I need you to come home, Jimin. There is a very important man here and he wants to talk to you. It's Mr. Yoshida and he just couldn't wait to see you! He wants to talk and maybe take you out to negotiate more over coffee." Mr. Park mentioned and just hearing the request, left Jimin's blood to boil.

       "But father… We already negotiated enough. I don't want to go back there again. I've done my part!" Jimin replied and tried his best to keep his voice down. "Can't you tell Jihyun to do it?"

       "Park Jimin! What is it that is so important for you to avoid coming to see Mr. Yoshida? He's a very intelligent man and he's very gentle with his words. Get over here, Jimin. Or else I will drag you wherever you are. I want you to have a nice connection with Mr. Yoshida and hopefully, the two of you will grow on each other..."