Chapter 47: Sweet Plums~

As minutes slipped them by, Jimin jolted his hips back and sank into the mattress. Mewling from Jungkook's wet tongue teasing along his gentle skin. Jungkook took his time to get Jimin hard; licking along his anus and huffing his sharp breath to make Jimin gush pre-cum from his tip. "Nngh!" Jimin hissed and threw his head up towards the ceiling and longed to jerk off to such a teasing feeling. He closed his legs around Jungkook's head once more until Jungkook suddenly inserted his submissive's cock into his mouth. Bobbing his head and hollowing his cheeks.

      Not even words could explain how much feelings Jimin felt combined into one. Jimin gulped and guided his knee against Jungkook's head to feel his hair strands against his skin as he began to jolt once again. "O-OH JUNGKOOK!" Jimin shrieked and trembled once Jungkook seemed to tease the tip of his tongue along Jimin's slit. Each time Jungkook seemed to tease Jimin there, it made the submissive's body shake in pleasure. "Ah-Ah!" Jimin cried and bit his bottom lip as Jungkook looked up. Jimin's body moved in satisfaction and that alone left Jungkook to smile once his gaze locked onto Jimin's face. The way his lips cracked open to moan and the way his head tilted away, Jungkook dropped his own hand down to touch himself as he jerked off from the sight of Jimin growing crazy from the touch.

        With that, Jungkook finally crawled over Jimin and moved up Jimin's body until he was on his knees, holding his cock out against Jimin's lips. As Jimin felt the slit against his lips, the man then smiled and opened his mouth to feel Jungkook push his length in and make Jimin suck. The submissive sucked Jungkook's cock as the dominant began to grind his hips gently. Huffing and dropping both of his hands against the headboard while Jimin sucked harder. Making Jungkook hum in such pleasure. "M-Mh... Hm... Oh Jimin..." Huffed the younger as Jimin pulled his lips apart and licked along Jungkook's shaft. Just then, Jungkook moved in closer and felt Jimin's saliva coat the length entirely before he sucked once more and hummed into it.

       "M-Master... Ah-" Jimin softly moaned until Jungkook pulled back tapped the head of his member against Jimin's bottom lip. Causing Pre-Cum to slip into Jimin's tongue. Right when Jungkook's length was finally lubricated through Jimin's saliva, Jungkook moved back to position himself in front of Jimin's entrance before he rolled Jimin's hair back to kiss his forehead. No words were exchanged as Jimin huffed and pointed his head against Jungkook's; not wanting another second to be wasted. "Jungkook..." Mewled the squirming bottom as Jungkook rose his finger over Jimin's lips to silence him. In seconds, Jungkook dropped his hands onto Jimin's hips; setting them in place as Jimin breathed heavily by the second.

        "Shhh..." Jungkook hushed Jimin and finally pushed himself in. Going deep enough to make Jimin moan and feel Jungkook's groans against his neck. "A-Ah... Ah- ngh..." Jungkook groaned and held onto Jimin's hips. Thrusting and having Jimin's body squirm over the bed, accompanied by the sweet sounds of his entrance squelching. Jungkook wanted to lock eyes with Jimin, hold him close and have Jimin's hands leave pink scratch marks over the tattoos on his back. Jungkook desired the feeling too much, he quickly untied Jimin's hands from the dress shirt that kept him from touching his Master, and Jungkook removed the blind from over his gleaming eyes. As soon as their gazes met, Jimin kissed Jungkook and wrapped his arms around his soulmate freely.

       "O-Oh Jungkook... Jungkook! I-I knew you wouldn't hold back-ah!" Jimin gasped loudly and hugged Jungkook's body tightly. Burying his nails into his lover's skin with every satisfying thrust he felt inside. It was with every fast grind, pre-cum slid into Jimin's hole that caused him to gasp at the sudden pummels Jungkook made. Thrusting deep into Jimin's prostate and having his lover moan louder every second. Jungkook kept Jimin underneath him; so weak, so vulnerable, to his lover when he feels the rough penetration through his entrance. Even through this, Jungkook had the burning itch to go in harder until the bed begins to squeak.