Chapter 15: All Yours~

Jungkook’s nails dug into the blue covers of the water bed as he felt it move continuously. Jungkook couldn't even focus with Jimin's naked body sitting over his, travelling his hands around the younger's torso until he leaned in to rub his skin against his. Kissing him; savoring each lip bite and tongue roll along his bottom lip. Jimin moved his body until he sat up; grinding his naked skin against Jungkook as he held his body up. Softly huffing and loving the heat of the moment. Jimin moved his hips while he was sitting over Jungkook's lower half of his body. Guiding his hands up his own body to make Jungkook long to touch him.

          The view the Master had over Jimin left him raising his hands over Jimin's thighs. Lust filled their minds while Jimin kept teasing and grinding on top of Jungkook’s body to get him hard. Jimin let out his sweet breaths as his hand dropped to run his fingertips along Jungkook's member standing erected before him. As Jimin teased Jungkook by his shaft, he slowly turned himself around until the two were in a 69 position. Jimin smirked and didn't even bother to use the lube before teasing the tip of his tongue along the veins of Jungkook's cock. Instantly, he heard his Master huff and slap the submissive's rear. Dropping his hands onto the cheeks and gripping on tighter to it. With that, the water bed moved slightly from Jungkook's reaction so suddenly.

        “Jungkook…” Jimin huffed and left wet kisses along Jungkook's member. “Oh Jungkook…” Jimin moaned and as he began to insert Jungkook's member inside his own mouth, Jimin began to suck and hollow his cheeks right after. “Mmh- Master…” Jimin breathed and right as Jimin gave Jungkook head, he suddenly felt Jungkook's wet tongue strike upwards along his entrance. “Mm-mh!” Jimin hummed desperately. Continuing to bob his head and suck Jungkook's length inside his mouth.

          “Jimin…” Jungkook huffed heavily as he then spanked Jimin's ass before beginning to eat Jimin out. Sucking and licking along his tight entrance. He imagined wrecking Jimin and cumming inside of his submissive until the two had enough. Such heavy and alluring thoughts, left Jungkook's cock hard to the point where his pre-cum slid into Jimin's warm and wet tongue. Jimin swirled his tongue around Jungkook's member and hummed to make the shaft feel the vibrations of his own voice. Right when Jimin pulled his mouth back, he dripped his saliva from in between his lips and onto the slit. Just then, he jerked Jungkook's member off and kissed the tip before sucking Jungkook's hard cock again.

          Jimin's body trembled each time Jungkook licked and sucked along the underside Jimin's cock and trailed his tongue along his underside. Causing those sweet and endless whimpers Jimin could muster from his mouth when he pulled back from his Master's length. “Mmh! Master- OH MASTER!” Jimin gasped loudly as he dropped his head against Jungkook's thighs; still moving his hand along Jungkook's erection. “C-Can I… ride you now?” Jimin begged desperately. However, Jungkook sat up and kept his hands against Jimin's thighs to lick along the pre-cum that ran down the back of his shaft and along the underside where Jungkook teased Jimin's balls. “Ah- AH~” Jimin mewled and looked back to see Jungkook kissing and gripping onto his lower body to keep him in place.

         “Ride me…” Jungkook finally stopped as Jimin huffed and felt Jungkook move his body to face him so suddenly. “Go faster for your Master… Okay?” Jungkook added as soon as he had Jimin face him. By there, Jungkook handed Jimin the condom as he watched his submissive place the condom over his dominant's member. As Jimin assured Jungkook's cock was set in to a condom, Jungkook rubbed lube along the condom set over his length and laid back. Watching Jimin's body slowly sink on top of him and inserting the cock deep inside his entrance. Jimin let out a loud moan as his head was thrown back and his body began to move.

          “M-MASTER!” Jimin cried loudly as Jungkook pressed his head back to clench his jaw and close his eyes. Knowing well that if he was to keep them open, he wouldn't be able to hold himself back. So, Jungkook allowed Jimin to move at his own pace as the water bed moved with every jump Jimin did with Jungkook's cock being pushed into his entrance repeatedly. “M-mh! Oh Jungkook!” Jimin moaned louder. As soon as Jungkook growled his sharp and deep groans, Jimin moved his hips to a pace that left Jungkook opening his eyes just to see Jimin.