Bakugou x younger reader

For Nugget, also what's poppin bois? Author-Sama is fucking back. 5-7, minor cursing, I do not own My Hero. Thanks for supporting.

It was an average rainy day as you and your father made your way to a painting class. A little club where kids and their fathers went for little 'bonding activites'. Such as yoga, colouring, dancing and things along those lines.

"Hey spawn, if you keep running I won't be able to keep up with you." Your father held the translucent umbrella over his head as he walked at a moderate pace towards the building that your group had often met up at. His hand was connected with yours as you half skipped, half sped walked towards your destination. After a few minutes of this your father put a hand on your shoulder, making your small legs freeze before taking another step. The adult kept his lips in a tight line as he put you on his fairly musclar shoulders, trusting you with the umbrella.

When your reached the building Bakugou picked you up by the scruff of your shirt, gently setting you on the ground. He held the umbrella over you as you walked under the overhanging eave. His facial expression didn't change as he allowed himself get wet as he closed the umbrella.

Soon you and your father were both in the small conference room with four or five other sets of Dad and kid groupings. Today you would finger paint. This didn't excite or surprise you too much, but you chose to enjoy the activity anyway.

Each group was given a small canvas, some paints and a wash cloth for when finished. Most groups either had the child sitting on the father's lap, or right next to the father. You sat next to your father, he seemed to be a bit busy with a work email about his suit.

You started by dipping your finger in the yellow paint. It was squishy. You made a small circle in the right hand corner, taking your pinky and making little sun beams. You now had a cute sun. Next you put your pointer and middle finger into the blue, spreading it across the top of the canvas. This was you interpretation of the sky.... Even though you smudged the sun a little bit. This left you with a whole lot of canvas left, you decided to make some grass, that was always a good base. You dipped all of your fingers in green and swiped them down the bottom of the canvas, each swipe being a blade of grass. Now you had the middle of your canvas to decorate, after to a few seconds you chose to make a flower. After wiping your hands off on the rag you hand been given you immered your rather small pointer finger into the (favorite color) paint. You made large, slanted circles to be the pedals of your flower in progress. You were about to continue when your father picked you up from under your arms and set you on his lap. "There, you could barely reach with how small you are." Your father sighed deeply.

As you continued on with your flower petals your father's thumb accidentally covered itself in the green paint. He grumbled something as he smeared his stained thumb across the middle of your canvas with his stained thumb. At first you started to get angry, but then you saw. Your father had made the step to you flower, even a leaf on the side. You smiled widely as you realized your father wanted to join you, even though he was slightly busy.

By the end of the session you and your father had made a few masterpieces. Each one with many colours, shapes and... Interesting memories.