Hikaru x stubborn reader

In this you are around 4-6 Hikaru is a single parent, I do NOT own OHSHC I do own this and any other story included in the book. NO HATE! Will contain swearing.

You screamed as your father held you over the bubbly water.

"NO BATH!" You wiggled and fought as your father did his best to bathe you. The nanny was gone for the day leaving Hikaru to do the dirty work.

"(Y/n), you need to take a bath." You were really testing his patience, you struggled even more. Uncle Karou was coming over and you were filthy.

"NO BATH!!" You screeched and squirmed as your father grew more and more angry.

"Alright you little shit, no bath!" Your father slammed the bathroom door. You sat down on the floor buck naked next to the full bath. He had never said such things to you, this did not make you happy, you looked the door and yelled

"Fuck you!"

You looked at the soapy now lukewarm water. You walked over and pulled plug to drain the tub.

"You will not speak like that to me young (miss/mister/?)!"

"I can do what I want!"

"Not in my goddamn house!" You could hear someone else talking, it sounded like your uncle Karou.

"(Y/n) please come out." It was your uncle

"NO!"

"(Y/n) your not in charge here." You kicked the door.

After many failed bribes and scolding, Karou came to one conclusion.

"We're gonna need back up."

-time skip-

Five minutes later Kyoya burst into the room panting.

"What the fuck do you need? I was in a business meeting!" He was fuming.

"(He/she/they) won't come out." Karou was crying and Hikaru was yelling at a door.

"What do you want me to do?!"

"Get (her/him/them) out." Kyoya pulled out his wallet showing a 500 yen bill. Then leaning down he slid it under the door and asked politely for (y/n) to come out.

"Please come out (y/n)." You shouted and yanked the bill from his hands.

"NOO!" Kyoya stepped away from the door

"Well there isn't much more I can do for you." Kyoya pulled out his phone.

"Maybe Hunni will know what to do?"

-time skip-

Hunni skipped though the door a bag of candy in hand.

"I came prepared!" Hunni had a large smile on his face.

"(Y/n)-Chan come out so we can play!" Hunni smiled and put his ear up to the door.

"Fuck you!" Hunni jumped back and pointed

"How did (y/n)-Chan learn such naughty words!" He then started crying.

"I'm calling Takashi!" Hunni pulled out his phone sobbing.

"Takashi come quick, it's HORRIBLE. Look what happened to (y/n)-Chan!" There was a panicked sound on the other line.

Within 2 minutes screeching tires could be heard. You could hear loud footsteps coming closer, the door flew open a frazzled Mori on the other side. Hikaru was glaring at a vase, Karou was comforting the depressed blonde. Kyoya was drinking a bottle of wine in the corner counting money. Hunni gestured to the locked door. Mori knocked on the door listening for a reply.

"NOOOO!!" Mori didn't flinch, he twisted the locked doorknob, he then grabbed a screwdriver from who knows where and started unscrewing the doorknob from the door. The door popped open.

"Fuck you!" Mori raised his eyebrows at your 'declaration of war'. You ran out the underneath his legs, and into the hallway, all 5 man following you.

-Haruhi's POV-

I received a call from Hikaru, it sounds like (y/n) was being troublesome. Sadly Tamaki had also been called. Tamaki was sitting in front of the front door.

"I don't know if we should go in."

"It can't be that bad."

-3pov-

Haruhi opened the door to see 5 men chasing a nude child screaming profanities.