Izumi x reader

Happy New Years! I don't own fma/fma:b. Thanks for all the love btw ♡

It was a pretty nice January day so far for you. The weather wasn't that bad and you even got to see your friends for a bit, you even had a snowball fight. You didn't win but it was still fun. The snow crunched under your feet as you walked home. It wasn't too far away from where you were do you weren't worried when it started to snow. 

"It's getting colder." You spoke to yourself as you sniffled. It was indeed getting colder de to the wind picking up. All of a sudden you felt your feet slip out from under you, you were falling. You gasped in surprise as you went down. 

Thunk 

You fell unconscious as your head hit the ground.

-with Izumi-

Izumi was in the kitchen warming up some water for tea for when you got back. You hummed a off beat tune as she washed some dishes. She looked up to the clock. "You're normally not this late..." Izumi looked out the window and saw how much worse the weather was getting.

"Shit!" She turned off the stove and ran outside to look for you. She sighed in relief when she saw you laying in the snow not too far away. Izumi went to you and picked you up, bringing you to the house. 

You started to wake. "Mum...?" You rubbed your aching head as your mother set you down on the couch. She wrapped you in a blanket. 

"You need to warm up." She kissed your forehead. She then left the room to make you some tea. You curled up in cozy blanket and smiled to yourself. Izumi came back not much longer with hot tea for you to sip on. After you finished your tea you laid back and fell asleep as your mother sat next to you smiling. 

"Sleep tight (Y/N)."