Todoroki x abused child

This was a request! Thank you for all the requests lately I really love them!!

The social worker held your hand as you walked to her vehicle. "Little (y/n) you will be put in a foster home until or...if you're adopted." The nurse held her breath, normally families didn't want abused children... too much work. You were a special case, you were the spawn of a villain and his illegal actions didn't stop at home. The woman buckled you in to your seat once you made it to her car.

-time skip 2 months-

You were a foster child that stayed with the Johnson family. The Johnson family was quite large, I group mixed with both biological children and foster. Most of the children were young and loud compared to you. You were a quiet child and were happy alone reading. You weren't to fond of the Johnsons, in your eyes they were too loud and noisy. 

"Time to eat!" A mob of children ran to the dinning room. You walked to the dinning room noticing an adult. 

Mrs.Johnson had a large smile "We have a guest! Please be on your best manners." All the kids nodded and then started to eat sloppily. You I'm comparison ate slowly not really intrigued in any conversations your peers were handing. The man seemed to watch you more closely than the rest.

-time skip-

After supper the man had a long conversation with the Johnsons. You didn't hear it as you were alone in a corner reading. Not long after you were told that you would be adopted by the man.

-time skip-

After papers were signed and conversations were made you were officially adopted by Shoto Todoroki. He brought you to your new house as you stood in awe, you didn't know his was rich. 

-2 week time skip so you & Todorki can bond more cuz that's what y'all signed up for-

Your looked at the ground with tears I your eyes, you had used your quirk and ruined a whole room and all the expensive idems in it. Your father went down on one knee so he was on your level. "P-Please don't hurt me!!" Your tears fell to your cheeks. Your father looked at you almost hurt 

"I would never hurt you." He hugged you tightly "ever."

"Never?" You looked at him with your watery eyes

He nodded and kissed your forehand 

I may do a part 2 about how Todorki feels and why he adopted you