Bakugou x fem child

This was requested!! Yay sorry I've been busy...

You and your father were walking through the park, it was a hot sunny day. You and your father held ice cream. 

"Hey Spawn (your nickname), where do you want to go next?" Your father had a small smile as you giggled at the nickname. You thought about it but couldn't choose. 

"I don't know..." you kept thinking

Your father thought about it as well. "How about the beach?" You smiled and nodded. 

You and your father went home to change and then walked to the beach together. As soon as you saw the water you started to run. "Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!" You splashed into the water your father by far behind you. You giggled before something caught your eye.

A man with red spiked hair was surfing not too far away. Your eyes lit up "He's so cool!" Your father looked dumbfounded. You waved at him and he waved back looking just as dumbfounded as your father.

"Bakugou?!" The red head smiled and surfing to you sitting in the board.

"Shity hair!" He growled "what are you dong here?!"

Your eyes were just as bright "You are so cool!" His eyes seemed to light up too now 

"And manly!" You nodded "My name is Kirishima!" He picked it up and set you on the board.

"I'm (y/n)!"

"HEY! Are you kidnapping my Spawn?!!" The blonde started to spark

"Grab a board and join us!" You and Kirishima had a large smile. He sighed and walked to shore to grab one, before long you were all surfing as the sun set behind you.