Hange x sad reader

This story will contain swearing! You are 14-16 in this story, I do NOT own AOT or any other show, any gender or lack of should work. You do have glasses in this story. Also thank you for all the love lately 😊

You sat in the on a bench as the dining table filled, next to your uncle Levi and across from your mother. Mitch on the other side. Levi sipped his tea and then spoke.

"The brat is late." You had yet to meet the new addition to the Levi squad, you had heard a lot about him from your mother though, she spoke to you quite often about current events inside the walls and elsewhere. Gunther crosses his arms and stated facts everyone at the table already knew.

"Heard the brat is a bit older than the little (bitch/bastard)."Needless to say Gunther drove you crazy. You just rolled our eyes but Petra didn't think that was good enough.

"Hey don't be mean to (y/n)!"

Gunther rolled his eyes and then Petra glared at him. Before Petra and Gunther could get into a real fight the titan shifter walked in.

"I'm sorry I'm late." He sat down at the table.

"I have to go." It's not that you had anything against him, you were bored, he was most likely going to die soon anyway. You walked down the hall and to your mothers and your shared room. You grabbed a book and started to read.

-with squad Levi-

Petra felt bad 'did Gunther hurt (y/n)s feelings?' Your mother decided to ask you about it later. Petra also felt bad for Eren, normally you were nice to everybody.

"I'm sorry about (y/n)." Levi disagreed

"Don't be (y/n) can choose who (she/he/they) talk to."

-with you about 30 min later-

You sat on the roof top and watched the stars.

-flash back-

You sat next to your best friend Sammy examining the sky for shooting stars, soon both of you saw one.

"I wish one day we can go inside the walls." Sammy smiled as they spoke "we can open a shop or something like that." You nodded and smiled.

-to another flashback-

"No! They didn't die, they couldn't have! They said they would come back!" You screamed at your mother as she told you Sammy had died. That day you weren't really screaming at your mother you were screaming at the world for taking away your friend.

-end of flashback-

Your eyes filled with tears. You grew up in a war zone your whole life trained to be a worrier with no feelings, but the more you tried to hold it down the more it hurt. You sobbed to hurt to care about your surroundings.

"I'm sorry my love." You looked beside you to see your mother, you finally broke down in front of her.

"Mama, it hurts!" You sobbed into her chest.

"I don't want to feel it anymore!" Your mother rubbed your back and kissed your forehead.

"Shhh, it's gonna be okay."