Izaya x gay teen pt2!

This is a continuation of Izaya x gay teen. This will contain swearing, also I'm writing this at 1:00 in the morning, sorry 😐, TRIGGER WARNING, this contains mentions of sex, alcohol, and other stuff. I made this EXTRA long! Just for you!

You woke up sweaty, naked and uncomfortable, as a perk you also weren't even in your own bed. You sat up silently in the strange room, looking next to you slept a middle aged man. You cringed at your own choices, you grabbed you clothes that were scattered around the room. You put your (c) jeans on and felt your pockets.

'Phone,check. 900$? Check! At least the man payed.'

You slipped on your (c) shirt, you walked out of the room closing the door gently behind you. You left the house and sat on a nearby bench.

'I barely know anyone in this town might as well call Dad.'

You picked up your phone and dialed the number he had for you.

♪ insert a ringtone ♪

"Hello my beautiful human! I can't come to the phone right now, bye kit!"

・BEEEEEEEP・

You sighed putting your head in your hands, you looked at your phone again

5:11am

"Well fuck."

You heard a black car pulled up in front of were you were sitting.

The front passenger window rolled down.

"Hello my beautiful kit!" Your Dad smiled.

"Hi Dad." You slumped into the seat. Your father didn't even answer your call and he knew where you were, at this point you didn't even question it. You looked at the one thing that you probably should question

"Your almost out of gas." Your father just shrugged.

-time skip-

You walked into the apartment, you sat down an the couch in your father's office, you then fell asleep instantly.

Your eyes opened slightly as a blanket wrapped around you, your eyes closed again as you went back to sleep.

Your eyes opens to the office in your father's apartment, you then sat up slowly rubbing your eyes. You father entered the room, plate in hand. He walked closer to you setting the plate down to kiss your forehead and rub your messy hair. He sighed

"My beautiful human, when will you learn?"

You looked up at him with the most adorable confused sleepy face.

"Learn what?" You rubbed your eyes again, for an 18 year old, when you woke up your were just like a small child."

"Not to sell yourself." He held the 900$ in his hand. You reached for it, he handed it to you as he sighed again.

"Eat up." He pointed to the plate with eggs, bacon and toast. (If you don't like that then just replace it) you nodded and took a bite.

"Thanks."

-time skip-

Your dad had to go visit someone for work leaving you alone. You picked up the broom and started sweeping as you did so.

"♪ And you got me, let go

What you want from me? (What you want from me?)

And I tried to buy your pretty heart, but the price too high

Baby you got me like oh

You love when I fall apart (fall apart)

So you can put me together