Undertaker x insane reader

Requested... I accidentally pressed publish instead of save R.I.P. 

In this you could be a teen or a child 

A woman screamed in terror at the scene in front of her, I deceased child. A man presumed to be her husband ran to her. The woman couldn't bare to look as the man carried the body in an old blanket to the Undertaker's shop. "Wait outside Bella." The man opened the door to the shop.

"Well hello there!" A man with long white hair looked at the man. The husband backed up startled.

"There was a dead body..." he dropped the body and left in a hast as he was uncomfortable with the vibes the shop was giving off.  The door slammed shut leaving the body with the white haired man. 

The man laughed loudly "if only they knew this is no dead body..." the man walked to the child in the blanket and unwrapped it. Inside was a child who seemed to be unconscious. The man poked their cheek. You opened your eyes slowly.

"Good afternoon Sir." You sat up and rubbed your eyes. 

- two months later-

The man you knew as the Undertaker has pretty much adopted you since you ended up at his shop.

You had been caring for the shop and hear the door open. Your father seemed excited as they entered. A short looking teen came in along with an attractive young man. You got exited it was everyday you got someone so rich looking...and good looking. You set the boxes you were holding on the counter. Before you could greet them the sort one spoke."Undertaker! We need information!" 

Your father smirked "You know the price. Now little (y/n) why don't you go in the back and clean up a bit." 

"No. Want (her,him,them) here." The bossy short kid had a loud voice as he demanded this and that. You looked at the young man you prusumed was a butler and looked at him confused. The butler just winked 

Would you guys like a part 2?